Reviews for Chasing The Sun
HadeCharon93 chapter 1 . 7/18
I need more of this fic I need more of this pairing!
please update, don't leaves this fic unfinished
HadeCharon93 chapter 1 . 7/18
please come back!
2016 and still no update :(
Please come back, we need you to finish the story!
Is not fair that the only Jessed (thats how i call Jeesica & Edward) author still hasn't updated :'(
Love your writing, Jessica is super funny but I would love to see her more mature and more moments with Edward
marvolosmorsmordre chapter 23 . 6/13
I'm so mad at you. I'm sorry. I want you to continue this. I highly doubt you will but yeah I'm just putting my two cents in.
Please, continue this wonderful story!
This is amazing!
You go, girl!
Jessica is so cool!
Awesome chapter!
Please, continue!
Super chapter 3 . 2/28
I love this Jessica. She's tough and she is spot on in her analysis of others.
Shive93 chapter 23 . 2/19
Oh man...
Oh man!
Please if you're still checking your account and have read the reviews then you must know that your story has so much potential. Please I hope you see all the reviews and retake the story and update soon.
Please! I love the way you portray all characters, I do enjoy all the funny interactions of Edward and Jessica but I would love once in a while more serious and more display of their relationship :3
anna123 chapter 23 . 1/24
I enjoyed reading this story quite a lot. I enjoyed seeing Jessica in a new light, she gets the short end of the stick in most fics. I was hoping it'd been recently updated but it appears it has been discontinued. Anyway, well done. It certainly managed to entertain me for the evening.
looooooooord chapter 23 . 12/24/2015
im so mad this hasn't been updated its absolutely hilarious
Guest chapter 23 . 11/11/2015
Reading it again. And again, until there's an update :)