Reviews for Insomnia
Hanelie de Beer chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Love it. Love Magic. Update soon! Please make more Magic fanfic, I love them! Love ya..
Sarah chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Yay! Another wonderful update! I love how Victor got "caught" by Julie while trying to leave the Horton house. I also loved how Maggie referred to Julie as "insane". The tattoo was an interesting choice, because I somehow can't see Maggie with one. The fact that it's red dancing shoes is a great wink to Mickey. Victor dropping everything when Maggie called him, even though it cost him $2,000 to go to her, was also great. It shows how much he loves her, and that her needs come first with him. I am still really loving this, and can't wait for more, especially considering what's happening with them on the show right now. Please update soon!
eternal vampire chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Julie wimped out! My Julie! I love the idea of Maggie's tattoo. This was a heart felt chapter. and it looks like your stories are going to be my only happiness for a while with Maggie finding out on the show. But The Magic is back and that is all that matters. Take care.
Sarah chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
What a perfect way to end my day! I loved this chapter. I loved the conversation between Maggie and Julie. I think any fan of Days has seen Julie's inappropriate busybody face at least once, so that was great. I also love the fact that Maggie was texting, or "sexting" Victor while the movie was going on. Priceless. I also love how Victor snuck in and came to Maggie's rescue. So cute and loving. The shower scene was hilarious. So close at getting caught, but being able to get away with it. As always, I love the way you write, and I can't wait for more. Please update soon!
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Absolutely wonderful. This was exactly what I needed aftar a long day. You still write Victor and Maggie so incredibly well. I can hear them saying what you write for them. I also agree with Julie. Victor and Maggie are cute together. I anxiously await the next new "Magic" installment, whether it be here, Small Town Tragedy, or something else.