Reviews for Just a Love Story
Awesome story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Love it
JxT chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
It was AMAZING! I love that story, you are pretty good! You really touch my heart with that story!
alleemaria chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
What, did she die at the end?! :o
Hahaha no this was excellent XD
I'd go for Naruto too :)
This story is really nice... Love this couple :')
mafia13 chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
So cute! Dude where is the next chapter? Let her make a conversation with naruto. hehehehe
shadow1real chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Amazing story can't wait for more
Tanneal chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
I would prefer Sakura to be the one talking to Tsunade and then Jiraiya be the one talking to Naruto. Then maybe you can have Sakura and Naruto try to make the two of them get together in a more permanent sense. It would be very interesting and you can also have a sub-plot where Sakura starts to fall for her teammate too, because something like this will always bring out the best of Naruto!
Queenofperdicio chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
What can I say? I was wonderful!
Queenofperdicio chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
and is a doubt so.
I also do not know which one to choose, I really like the three. But I think it would be better, Naruto or Shizune.
But still, I stayed up breathless to read this chapter. It's just perfect as always.
Sorry my bad English, I speak Portuguese.
Queenofperdicio chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
I'm loving
me chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
i vote naruto.
JuneGilbertVivianRaeven chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
I think Naruto would be a better idea. Hes a baka like Jiraiya to Tsunade and well... out of those named he knows Jiraiya best. Its up to you though since youre the writer. And Sakura knows Tsunade pretty well but Shizune knows her better. After all Tsunade was like a surrogate Mom to her. And the naming makes sense XD
JuneGilbertVivianRaeven chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Definently worth continueing! Im rivited! I also havent read much JiraiyaxTsunade romance stuff ever... I wanna see how this pans out. REALLY BAD. So dont stop writing do ya hear me?! awesome. :)
Hime chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
I LOVE THIS FIC! Please post the next chapter soon. You write so beautifully. Simple yet it really does pack a punch like one of your main characters, Tsunade. :)
KMFgirl chapter 3 . 7/15/2012