Reviews for Harry Potter and the Soul Sense
AngelHeartFantasy12 chapter 9 . 4/6
Hello there. I really like this story. Are you going to update it soon? Ever hopeful- Angel
darkworkangel chapter 9 . 2/2
i like this story lot do you plan to finish it i hope so
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
good hope for more
Estel Caprice chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
Love it so far! Update soon?
Guest chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
Hi! I just started reading your story and I have to say that I love it so far! I hope you are continuing with it soon. I wonder though...are you ever going to make Harry's eyes green again. I just love his emerald green eyes! Or even the rainbow effect eyes! (Cool idea by the way) Just please continue with this story. I'm following it at the moment but if you update so I know it's not abandoned then I'll add it to my favorites. (Yes that is a brib! LOL! _)
Jannafrancine chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
Great story. I can't wait for more. It would be cool if Hermione comes from the same family of squibs as Lily but maybe different branches that way 'Mione can be Harry's cousin. I wonder if Harry (or James and Lily) is going to recognize Scabbers as being Peter right away? If so what is he going to do about it?
bookdaughter chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
This isn't fair you have to keep writing. Will Harry be able to befriend Hermione and Ron without his voice? Will Liam be allowd into the school? What is going to happen to Sirius? The questions are suffocating me! I need answers. Also, can I just say I love your work, good writing style not too detail-y and not too dialogue-y. Keep up the fantastic work.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
This is awesome! When's the next chapter?! Can't wait
kirallie chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
Well that should help moderate Draco's behaviour, hopefully. Interesting story.
Moony chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
This was quite possibly my favorite chapter yet, because you basically took 25 chapters and an entire plot for Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality (Amen) and put it into half a chapter- and damn well explained it better, I'll say! ;) I really want Harry and Hermione to be friends! And Draco. And Neville. And me. Just friend-insert me, can you do that? Omg can you please PLEASE put my name in when Harry is sorted? Just as an example? I would love you 5ever. You can even sort me wherever you waaaant.
Moony chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Whoah! Everything's so BAMF and awesome, like Sirius- and I love how the Dursley's are, I really do. Haha wait so the wand that Harry exploded was the twin to Voldemort's? Haha such a diss to JK xD
Moony chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
...negate that ENTIRE PARAGRAPH! I wasn't patient enough to keep reading onto the next chapters to see that Harry's eyes actually shift into a rainbow of colors! I apologize for my foolish assumptions- HA! Like you would make any mistakes! Please forgive me, God of Fanfiction. p.s. Plz make Harry's eyes turn a really obscure color like "azure" "lemon" or "puce" and/or start making ridiculous metaphors: "Harry's eyes turned the black of Julia's burnt toast" "Harry solemnly looked at his mother, his eyes like buttered crumpets"
Moony chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Darling, I was re-reading this chapter, and when you mention Harry's eye color change you say they switch between blue and brown yet later on the Knight Bus you mention that people wouldn't have been able to see Lily's eyes in him because his eyes were blue at the moment. In the first chapter Lily's eyes are a bright green. I'm guessing you meant to type that his eyes switch between green and blue instead of brown and blue? Anyway sorry for pointing this out like a year later...
Theta-McBride chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
Amazing! :D
Loved it!

This is awesome so far. I can't wait to see how things develop! :3
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
interesting. but uh... i hope that Ron in this... is not an evil kid.