Reviews for Unspoken Words
Ficello chapter 27 . 12/30/2012
Oh my god! Yes, I love that chapter! Plus on the sneak preview thingy when Reana was flirting, I just knew it was going to be Sting. The. When I read this I smiled like an idiot, I was like 'I'm right! I knew it!' hehe!
Continue updating! And Gray, are youuuuu...JEALOUS?! :)
I LUV UR STORY PLEASE UPDATE ASAP
THANK U SOOOOOO MUCH 4 UPDATING SO FAST I CANT WIT 4 THE NEXT CHAPTER
MORE PLEASE
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE UPDATE ASAP
LovelyThorn chapter 27 . 12/30/2012
Gray to the rescue! Out of all the people, it's sting! I thought Rogue would be a more better candidate, but I think Sting would be better. He's kinda like Natsu and I fell like Gray is handling another Natsu ;)
Guest chapter 27 . 12/28/2012
lol cant wait 4 the next chap the preview from chap 26 sounds really interesting , update asap
Wow chapter 27 . 12/26/2012
This was just so funny! Gray keeps getting into weird situations with Reana! xD
Gravity chapter 27 . 12/25/2012
LOL! I was laughing my butt off, that my parents thought I was crazyz but somehow this really reminds me of this story my friend showed me not too long ago. The story's name was: Gravity. Just like my pen name XD
Awesome story chapter 27 . 12/19/2012
I'm not sure if this is the direction you're planning on going in, but knowing Reana I think it'd be really awesome if she was on Team Fairy Tail B and fought Gray or Juvia in a battle round or during a hidden round! Even though she seems to be opening up, Reana still seems a bit too closed off from the rest of the group and I think if you let her have a few more vulnerable moments it'd do a lot for her and Gray :D Can't wait for the start of the Grand Magic Games! GrayXRea forever!
HalfwayParanoid chapter 27 . 12/18/2012
All of those and more. Funny moments and awkward predicaments would be awesome too.
Love the work, and look forward to the next chapter.
SnowKawasagi chapter 27 . 12/18/2012
One idea for Gray and Reana could be that Reana gets attacked by somebody.. Don't know who but then Gray could save her and get injured protecting her
Guest chapter 26 . 12/17/2012
YOU MUST UPDATE! I WANT TO KNOW WHO IS FLIRTING W/ REANA!
LovelyThorn chapter 26 . 12/16/2012
You're killing me with suspense! Whose the guy that flirts with Reana? And why didn't she get chosen to represent. I really wanted her to be in the team, but oh we'll. Can't wait for the next chapter.
HalfwayParanoid chapter 26 . 12/16/2012
OHh! Soo can't wait to see what happens. And you should have put Reana in the games! *Sniffles* I was rooting for her to.
Anyways, this was good, and the beggining was VERY funny.
Soo look forward to the next chapter.
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »