Reviews for Mama Michael
LoveCastiel chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Kkkkkkkkk todos assumem que Michael estava gravida . Kkkkkkkk ame , super engraçado . Continue com a ótima história .
LadyGrelka chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
That was very cute.
TardisImpalaTaxi chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOOOO MUCH
ZenyZootSuit chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Oh my gosh, CUTEST fic I've read in a ehile. And the funniest. "YOU GOT MICHAEL PREGNANT!" I loled, though my favorite was the banishing sigil "send them ricocheting off around the Earth like ping pong balls." GREAT job! There's more I hope!
NeutralShooter chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Please update ;) " You got Michael pregnate!" Best quote on all of . You are a genius! And no wonder Cas and Raphael don't get along Raphael got Castiel sick and that caused Lucifer to punch Raphael in the face. I like how Gabriel gets all protective in the first chapter and yes! They finally acknowledged their feelings!
Tendencia chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Awww this is just cute and epic XD!
CryingFairy chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
I love this story it's so adorable! please, please keep writing, I'd love to read more
Callendra chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Nah so sweet. xD I love babies Michael and Lucifer and I love their reactions towards baby Cas. xD
"I don't think it'll be that hard. If Dad can do it so can we." "That's blasphemy, Lucifer." "Yeah, yeah. Whatever Mike." "This is serious, Lucifer! I will not have you talking like that!" "Maybe you should stop me, mother!" "Maybe I will!" I love this dialog, we all know why.
I love Gabe's entrance and that he naturally goes to the fridge. XD I love his genuine reaction when he discovers Mike and Luce with the fledgling. x'D Sweet Gabe. 3 Baby Gabe is as facetious as older Gabe (pretty obvious xD), love it. Love how everyone mets into a puddle on the angelic floor when Cas looks at them. xD I definitely would too.
Mike and Luce aren't kind with Gabe O He's just trying to help. (which doesn't happen often I assume xD) His wings are dirty, Mike smacked him and his put his lollipop is in his hair... poor Gabe *hugs him* (a) xD I love his reaction towards Mike's and Luce's arguing. xD And Cas' clutching his shirt is priceless. 3
Ah ah, loved this first chapter: cute, funny, tender. Love your writing too. See you next chapter. ;)
Nox Gold chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
You got Michael PREGNANT?"

I fell off my bed I was laughing so hard. :) That was brillent.
Mafalda-E-Hopkirk chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Aww, poor Michael and Lucifer! :( but I love this story! It's so sweet! Please update soon!
The Stygian Angel chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Poor Michael, love baby Cas:)

Plz update...Need to know what happens next.
Lucifersdaughter chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Loved it. Castiel ate the thermometer lol :D
Lostlover2012 chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Loved it! :D. I was a bit surprised to see Anna- and also surprised that Cas... ate... the thermometer. Did not expect that. Update soon... Please?
The Stygian Angel chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Plz update as soon as possible:) Awwwww luv baby cas;D
Art-Sinisterika chapter 1 . 5/6/2012