Reviews for Happy Feet: ¿No song, no love?
Robinbird0 chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
this was very good well done.
Angel-from-the-Ashes chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
Nice story! Love it! I want a sequel! Is there going to be sequel!? Sorry, I just get so giddy after such an awesome story like that, good job!
happyfeetfan4 chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
I realy love your stories...so far I've read every one! I do think you are a talented writer...I was thinking of writing my own Happy Feet fanfic but I'm not sure...well so long for now
your reader Frodo
S. Snowflake chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
I finally read through this fanfiction. The premise is really interesting and could be something really beautiful, but there are a few things that bother me about the story. Firstly, I think that the dialog can be a little exclamatory or just outlandish at times. Secondly, "Happy Feet" is certainly a film filled with sexual innuendos, but there are just as many if not more in this fanfiction. I'm not sure if I like that, but I suppose that's more of a preference. Thirdly, though I like the change of character that Gloria cannot sing, I don't really like her role in this as much as in the movie. She's a very spunky and supportive character, and her hopeless attitude about not having a voice seems a little out-of-character to me. I'd think she'd have a chip on her shoulder and an attitude about it, if anything. I did like that the romance between Mumble and Gloria was more played up here than in the movie though, so there is some sweetness to it.

*S. Snowflake
MonsterMott chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
Very good, I like seeing a different perspective from the main story of Happy Feet. It was very different to see that Mumble was the one who couod sing and that Gloria could not. It was a different change of pace, and for that, I give you my applause. And then you also added this short epilogue to somehow connect the two stories, and I thought that it was quite good. Well, now im going to read the next story and leave a review at the end of it :)
Aubrey.Jean.Scott chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I love Gloria's "Shut up please!" It is too darling!
TheTalin76 chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
I think you should change the times you used "like" right in front of a number. You could say around, about or even "There were 50-some penguins." other than that keep it up!
Evelyn2ndNature chapter 11 . 6/14/2012
Shocking, if I may say.

Wonderful, as usual.

But something is bothering me about this chapter.

This story is great, the twist and plot.

You made it different and it is nice.

Unfortunately, for my taste of liking, would prefer an pure children romance.

You know, the not mature stuff.

Somehow both Erik and Bo matured too fast.

But then, anyhow, your story is still fantastic!
Nightfury991 chapter 11 . 6/6/2012
Just finished the story, and I think it's even better than the original! Do keep up the good work! I'll be reading the one after this next!

NightFury991
Claire Cooper chapter 11 . 5/24/2012
Amazing I enjoyed this story greatly and am glad that you completed it this is definitely one of my favourite Happy Feet stories :3
dracowing14 chapter 11 . 5/23/2012
please tell me you'll be doing either another happy feet fic or a sequel to this. there are so few stories for these movies and yours are definitely near the top. it would be a crying shame for us to let you walk away form this so early. plus i know i'm not the only one who would love to see more on eric and bo.
Penguinbrony24 chapter 11 . 5/23/2012
Very nice! Great job!
MyWayWriter chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
Precious! Absolutely adorable! You can sure do love and comfort my friend! Looks like the Happy Feet archives has a new champion!
Penguinbrony24 chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
Very nice ending! Great job!
Anonymous Suppoter chapter 9 . 5/21/2012
Great job and writing this chapter but, I think you can do better, it would have been nice if you added some more info the chapter. Though I really love this story thats coming up, don't give up on this, I reallly want to see what happened next.

Sincerely,