Reviews for Frozen
simslovr1 chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Nice job, i love how aloof you made luna : )
FrozenDreamBox chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
That was terribly beautiful, but I'm confused.. was she a ghost? , she learnt a teleportation spell? i don't know but IT WAS AWESOME well done
Someone aka Me chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
Okay. Wow. I… was not expecting such an abrupt ending. It almost makes me wonder if you were planning on that ending or if you were running out of time :D

The biggest impression from this story? Luna. Gah. She's so utterly fantastic. You capture very well the part of her that's always hardest for me – that dreamy, almost ethereal quality that she has, where she just sort of floats through while everybody else is stuck with their feet on the ground. Really, very nice job with her. She was my favorite. Especially with that bit you chucked in at the end.

Favorite line of the whole piece? {"I don't like revenge much," she said softly, bending down and picking up a rose. She twirled it slowly between her fingertips. "I think forgiveness usually makes people happier, you see." } Not only because it's a very /Luna/ thing to say, but also because it's just a lovely philosophy to live by, and it seems to me that it would be a very unfathomable perspective to Draco.

Typo? "Draco could have sword she was not touching the ground" I'm pretty sure "sword" is intended to be "sworn" :D

That was the only little grammar/spelling thing I noticed, though. Otherwise, flawless as usual

I'll admit, I'm slightly confused on one point. Why did Draco marry Astoria? It's mentioned that it was for political credibility, but it also says that she's beneath his status, and I feel like the two almost… contradict. I don't know; maybe it's just me.

I enjoy the chapter lengths – the first one is, like, this massive /beast/ of a chapter, and the second one is normal length, and then the last is really short. It creates this sort of tumbling, rushing toward the ending which I think works really well, because events are really speeding up, also – where the beginning is a lot of introspective Draco, the end becomes more acts and less thoughts, and the chapter divisions sort of reflect that.

Another thing that really stuck out is really the whole /atmosphere/ of the piece – it just seems to suit the situation very, very well.

Overall, very lovely, as usual!

(*_*)
tanadhari chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
This was too... awesome. I can't believe it's over. Why do all the good stories have to be so short?
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Such an interesting ending, it made it seem all the more real. Like it was actually part of the books excellent job. I am so happy that it doesn't have a sad ending. Well done. :D
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
I don't know what it is, but this story just makes me feel sad. It gives off a since of loneliness for the characters. Though, I do have to say that you have done an excellent job with it so far.
Lady Phoenix Fire Rose chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This story, seems sad. I really liked the way you described Luna when she first appeared, it gave her a really mysterious appearance. Good job. :D
Inkfire chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
That ending was really lovely ) very well done!
Inkfire chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Still a quite enjoyable story, though to a non-shipper, the way they end up together - so fast - is a bit hard to swallow ;)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This story was really intriguing… I enjoyed Draco's conflict with Astoria and his many frustrations, and your Luna was very eerie, quite daunting. I'm really enjoying it so far.
HazylShy chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Aw, now I'm sad... But I still loved it. :D
HazylShy chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
-cries because perfect-

I really enjoyed this. I never thought I'd root for someone to cheat on their spouse. xD I can honestly say this is the best birthday gift I got. :3