Reviews for Sullys' Secret
bed of nails and sandpaper chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
Oh my God! I need an update! This story is so good :)
KatieElizabethGrace chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
o BloodyRose o chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
Hello there I just came to this story and IT IS AMAZING! Its so cute and I find it so touching with Nate and Sully! Please come back soon. Your story is so wonderful to read!
Zany the Nerd chapter 11 . 5/9/2014
Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh! I gotta know what happens! A cliff hanger! A freaking cliff hanger! xD
As always, loving this chapter! You are brilliant! Keep up the fantastic writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter :D
ATalkingLlama chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
Please continue this is my favorite Uncharted fic!
Zany the Nerd chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
God I love this damn fanfic. This is like, my fourth time re-reading what's written of this story.
I love Sully and Nate's relationship, one of the best parts of the games, and you capture it brilliantly. )
msgone chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
Yay! So happy for the new chapter! I wonder how the stone will work tho? Will they allow Nate to change back? Or does he want to use it to make himself younger? Can the stone be used in both cases, or only for one, once a year?

Oh! Have you heard? They are working in a new Uncharted game! But it's only going to be available for the PS4.
Frazer Shadows chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
I like the story. I hope you continue. Not sure what happened to you while writing this but you seem insane (It's a good thing) and that keeps me reading because I don't know what's going to happen next. Well please continue. I really like your story.
SheLovesGreenTea chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
You don't know how much I love you right now !(oωo)
LBozzie chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
This is great! Keep going, I want to know how Nate doesn't remember this when he is older! It's gonna be AWESOME!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
Wow, that's just so adorable! It's jut so cute! Update soon!
rosee-1518 chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
Thank you very much for this chapter.
Zany the Nerd chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
I just reread the entire story and I forgot how much I love it! Please oh please update! It's too cute to be left unfinished! XD

I love how Nate has to keep battling with himself over his childish wants, but is slowly succumbing to them. And Sully's parenting skills are kicking in. Keep up the fantastic work! :)
Shape-Shifter Gonna Eat You chapter 7 . 3/16/2013