Reviews for Sullys' Secret
Go Outside chapter 11 . 8/22
This story is great, I really hoe there is more to choose me. Thank you
Hey! I know this review is years late but man, I read your story years ago and its the only Uncharted fanfiction I've come back over and over to re read and check to see if there's any updates. Please continue this story! Its great and it would make many people happy, I still check this every month or so to see. Its wonderful and you're a great writer!
I love this story! Its been a while but please finish this! Its so awesome! Especially with Uncharted 4 around the corner! :)
Shirsim chapter 11 . 12/22/2015
OMGGGGGGGGGG I NEED MORE OF THIS! CONTINUE PLSS ;0;
bed of nails and sandpaper chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
Oh my God! I need an update! This story is so good :)
KatieElizabethGrace chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
o BloodyRose o chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
Hello there I just came to this story and IT IS AMAZING! Its so cute and I find it so touching with Nate and Sully! Please come back soon. Your story is so wonderful to read!
Zany the Nerd chapter 11 . 5/9/2014
Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh! I gotta know what happens! A cliff hanger! A freaking cliff hanger! xD
As always, loving this chapter! You are brilliant! Keep up the fantastic writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter :D
ATalkingLlama chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
Please continue this is my favorite Uncharted fic!
Zany the Nerd chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
God I love this damn fanfic. This is like, my fourth time re-reading what's written of this story.
I love Sully and Nate's relationship, one of the best parts of the games, and you capture it brilliantly. )
msgone chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
Yay! So happy for the new chapter! I wonder how the stone will work tho? Will they allow Nate to change back? Or does he want to use it to make himself younger? Can the stone be used in both cases, or only for one, once a year?

Oh! Have you heard? They are working in a new Uncharted game! But it's only going to be available for the PS4.
Silent Saint chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
I like the story. I hope you continue. Not sure what happened to you while writing this but you seem insane (It's a good thing) and that keeps me reading because I don't know what's going to happen next. Well please continue. I really like your story.
SheLovesGreenTea chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
You don't know how much I love you right now !(oωo)
LBozzie chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
This is great! Keep going, I want to know how Nate doesn't remember this when he is older! It's gonna be AWESOME!