Reviews for With mounting beat the utter fire
StarKurama chapter 1 . 9/22
you should continue this. i would love to read more
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 1/31
wow this crazy but you can never fight off love can you.
sidesee chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Well, I hope you don't read ALL my notes at once, but I like this too. And agricultural alchemy sounds HARD.

But really interesting. Must be at least as interesting as biochemistry and botany.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
You write so amazingly! I wish there was more of this but I like how you ended it. Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
N'aw. It's just... Just... Indescribable.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 11/3/2013

Yes! Awesomeness incarnate.
Pumpkin Master chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This story was really good
Beacause the way you portrayed Edward
Was amazing
I really like your story and the way you write
Is verry unique yet expressive

I really loved your story -
ToonyTwilight chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This is offically the first RoyxEd fic I have read and I am glad it was. Before I never gave this pairing much thought but now I can see it working and I squee over the cuteness. I think you turned me! XD
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Aww. I hope this has a sequel. I like it, but it feels unfinished, and there's not much that gnaws at my mind like unfinished stories... Damn. I need to sleep but I can't stop reading!
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I'm surprised this story doesn't have more reviews! It was awesome. Most people just straight to kisses and whatnot, which is fine and dandy, but you took a really unique approach to this relationship, and it turned out really well! Bravo!
RubySaphireMoon chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
*insert Italics here* Beautiful!
I love your work.
But I hate you! (not really, but) How the hell can you end things so beautifully? I try, and I fail xD
Regardless. Kudos. You did *Fan- TASTIC*
I really hope you won't leave me to die.
I would appreciate a sequel.
But at the same time, it's such a beautiful stand alone.
Frustration! Anyway, it is your decision.
Continue writing RoyEd. You are a good author. I hate the stupid ones. That write like crap. Like me.
Mewknight chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Will there be more? :3 I want to know how Winry and Al are! XDD This one tugs at your heart! :P Well great job! :D
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
At least he waited
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 5/3/2012 cute! I love this. RoyEd is one of my favs...

-hands over platter- Magic muffins for you!