Reviews for Pour Toi, Tamaki
xSonya chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Saying I loved this fic is an understatement! It was AMAZING! I can't emphasise enough how good it was! So adorable! Ahhhh! Great writing, you captured characters and emotions splendidly :)
Nightowl572 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Aww, so cute. Tamaki's such a loveable idiot.
cindyandelias20614 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
"Vous" is plural, so you might want to change the title to: "Pour toi, Tamaki." That'd be grammatically correct.

I otherwise like your story. It's pretty good, but I am wondering did you maybe get some minor ideas from the story '10 things Kyouya hates about Tamaki' ? I mean I was just wondering xD

Your story was good nonetheless. It wasn't perfect but okay. I'm sure you could improve your writing even more :) What I especially liked about your story here, is that Kyouya AND Tamaki were not OOC maybe just a little bit. ;)

Anyhow, continue writing! You can only get better! :D

Sincerely, Cindy
HappyGirl282 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I... I... I LOVED THIS! YES FINALLY!

You see I've been searching for HOURS for a decent TamakixKyouya story, and so far I've got nothing good! They're always to OOC for my liking, without no effort of making it Ouran-like. But you, you my dear author you've done perfectly! I'm absolutely happy! Thank you!
Plusle65 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
So sweet~3 Lol I liked the "goodnight kiss" Remark. Very creative Idea, Very easy to read, and nice story that is smooth till the end