Reviews for A Friendly Kiss
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Uh, how could you not like a kiss from Ikuto...? It was really cute :3
AliceKat chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
is this gonna be continued?
Miss Re-reader chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Who wouldn't like kissing Ikuto! I still haven't had my first kiss yet. I wonder if it will be with someone I love, the one I will marry, someone I don't even know right now. . . So many guys could be my first kiss. It's mind boggling. AMUTO FOREVER! :)
AmuxIkutolover chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
It's so cute! I normally despise Tadase, but I guess that since he supports Amuto in this I don't despise him in this. I really want to have my first kiss. . . They are all younger than me and have had their first kisses. . . I don't have a guy that likes me or anything though, so I am going to have to wait. Current thoughts: Forever alone. AMUTO FOREVER! :)
neko-ghrl chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Epic. It was awesome
kitty.0 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Aww! X) They're so cute!
RabbitandHorseLover13 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
OMG! What she did the first time he tried to kiss her, that's what I did when my boyfriend tried to give me my first kiss! X3 That was over a year ago and I'm not as shy anymore to kiss him /
asdfghjjkl chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Aww that was cute! Ikuto isnt a jerk in this story :D! Well, if this story is gonna progress more if your friend's love story is progressing more, that means that the faster your friend's life progresses, than the faster you update, no? If so, tell your friend get into a relationship, get married, and have a kid or whatnot, oh and Good luck. :D This should be interesting to read o Wonder what will happen.. Ask your friend to hurry up and get some more good stuff in her life so you can update! :DD Looooool

P.S. Friday is spelled with a capital 'F' :3