Reviews for Dovahkiin of Zero
Asmund chapter 7 . 7/29
But skooma is an inhaled drug, not a drink.
potato man chapter 9 . 7/3
finished reading at midnight. i really should go to sleep
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 3 . 6/7
Oh yes just accept her as ur master. My level of rage at the common acceptance of being a slave to the will of another while reading Familiar of Zero fanfictions is beginning to grow to a level of unfathomable proportions.
Sanguinis13 chapter 10 . 5/21
Good story, hope you continue it.
Thesamonman chapter 10 . 5/10
If I asked nicely, could you finish off this story please?
Well. It's better than i first suspected. I don't gereally like first person stories and I tend to hate stories that switch points of view because of how grating it is. You managed to pull both off quite well, so congratulations on that ot's a pretty good story. Truthfully I'm more annoyed that it's been out of story for over two years now. I always hate it when I can't finish reading a story.

Here's hoping you pick this one back up because it was enjoyable- also thanks for pointing out bucketing, because I never would have tried that or even thought of it.
KhazintheDark chapter 10 . 4/19
If Louise is viewing all of Dove's memories then won't she get some form of life experience?
Skyray chapter 10 . 2/16
Very nice :)

Now I have only to hope this will not follow the anime, because seriously this is what every fic out there does... let's just say after the first time it becomes endlessly boring to follow exactly the same plot.

In true Dovahkiin fashion he should take a loooong side quest away from the main objective, like say, try and find the elves or a nice ruin for a fight :P
Mhhh, not sure about the dragonborn just playing along like that when all those trainee mages are of no much threat - better go find an adult and talk to them! ((unless they have too much fondness for minor quests)) Can't believe that teacher was stupid enough to let a "familiar" wearing the armor of a killer-demon-thing follow the girl to her room though...
SPARTAN-626 chapter 10 . 1/25
Just read this and I have to say this is just awesome so far man with how you did this. I love how you did the Dragonborn with his background, skills and so on. I'm looking forward to see what comes next, how Dragonborn effects the world around him and what battles and challenges he will face in the future. I also like the dream lessions Louise is getting. I'm looking forward to see when Dragonborn will tell his full background/story. And seeing everyone's reaction to it and them getting the clear picture of who he is, and why they should NEVER piss him off or suffer his wrath.

I get that the Daedric armour/weapons won't be seen much here but I hope to see him latter on in said armour with a Daedric greatsword in battle striking fear in the hearts of his enomies when he cleaves them in half! I'm also looking forward to see him battle the dragons here and what will happen when he does. Like will they turn on their masters and join him or run/fly away in fear of the Dragonborn. As well hope we see him sing another song of his homeland. As a suggestion for you perhaps one or two of his weapons could be one or two Imperial dragonbone sword(s). As well perhaps a set of Imperial armour. But then again him on the Imperial side of the war would of been the reason why he has them. All in all your call on that.

I'm looking forward to seeing the story of the greatswords old master and who he is. I'm betting his "lover" is Serina and that she's dead. If he's getting a pairing or a harem here I'm gonna vote for Agnes, Cattleya, Henrietta (not only to become King of the land but also change the damn ruling system and bring those who abuse their power to justice by his power) and/or Eleonore. At least on the FOZ side. I'm also likening his (at least in my opinion) brother/sister relationship with Louise and looking forward to see more of that and how it develops more. Kinda hope we see Odahviing again latter on in the story, as well some of the Dragonborn's friends/allys

Anyway great work so far, looking forward to seeing more and keep up the great work.
DivineWhisperV2 chapter 10 . 1/17
You got yourself a new fan! Keep up the good work!
scout chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
why is the dovahkiin such a little bitch?
Axcel chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
For the record, Skooma is not a drink. It is smoked using a water pipe. This is easily seen in Morrowind where there are "Skooma Pipe" items that are clearly water pipes.

The College of Winterhold and all the cities and towns doubtless hold far more people than the player ever sees and are certainly far larger than the game shows. Otherwise the entire population of Skyrim would be too small to sustain itself through reproduction.

As for the secret of his destiny...really? Everyone in the entire Empire knows his destiny. He's the Dragonborn! Everyone in the Empire respects that. They also somehow know it even when you've never met and are dressed like any other mook. Kinda like how you know everyone's names despite never having met them or seen them before.

Spreading such knowledge so quickly and sticking it into people's minds without their noticing would take some sort of tactical geni-CREEEEEEEEEEED!
Axcel chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
I can't see the Dovakiin being bothered by Colbert's threat or the contract. As a master of Conjuration, he could probably snap the bond like a twig. In fact, if he doesn't want to be there, why doesn't he just use the banishment spell (pretty sure I saw that in the Conjuration tree) on himself? That would send him back to Skyrim.

I like how you brought up the player character always knowing everyone's names without being introduced. Even when some random NPC runs up and starts talking about someone you've never heard of.

About the Thalmor, I still can't comprehend how poorly written that lore is in canon. They were a tiny minority group of High Elves that somehow managed to conquer the Summerset Islands and then conquer much of the Empire. How the hell does that work!? They are a tiny minority group of a species that is itself a tiny minority group and we're supposed to believe that they basically conquered the world in a few years?
Axcel chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
I can see it now, Sylphid like "oh, shit I'm fucked!".