Reviews for Dovahkiin of Zero
Sheogorath chapter 10 . 6/12
Bring on more, you haven't updated in about 4 years lad. A daedric prince can do so much before he gets bored, and poor Haskel could use a little break.
Chris4th chapter 10 . 5/25
This has so far been the best crossover of Elder Scrolls and FOZ I have read so far. I'm just hoping you will find a way to continue this story.
Logic: most powerful warrior in all of Tamriel is kidnapped by slavers - does not try to communicate or fight back, is subservient to small bitc*. Im out, I can see where this is going.
chasershadow chapter 10 . 3/5
did your interests move on?
KRT215 chapter 10 . 2/23
noooooo more more more please
NaruHarem4ever chapter 10 . 2/22
Wow, hope you decide to continue this!
THE.READER9 chapter 10 . 2/13
more please
Chaos689 chapter 3 . 2/13
HEY! Louise is still alive over here! And one of my all-time favorite heroes is being a subservient loser! KILLING TIME!
Captain Petey chapter 10 . 10/14/2015
I hope u haven't stopped writing, cuz this story is awesome and fauqet hasn't been dealt with yet. So I hope tht u continue to right this story.
Asmund chapter 7 . 7/29/2015
But skooma is an inhaled drug, not a drink.
potato man chapter 9 . 7/3/2015
finished reading at midnight. i really should go to sleep
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 3 . 6/7/2015
Oh yes just accept her as ur master. My level of rage at the common acceptance of being a slave to the will of another while reading Familiar of Zero fanfictions is beginning to grow to a level of unfathomable proportions.
Sanguinis13 chapter 10 . 5/21/2015
Good story, hope you continue it.
Thesamonman chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
If I asked nicely, could you finish off this story please?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
Well. It's better than i first suspected. I don't gereally like first person stories and I tend to hate stories that switch points of view because of how grating it is. You managed to pull both off quite well, so congratulations on that ot's a pretty good story. Truthfully I'm more annoyed that it's been out of story for over two years now. I always hate it when I can't finish reading a story.

Here's hoping you pick this one back up because it was enjoyable- also thanks for pointing out bucketing, because I never would have tried that or even thought of it.