Reviews for The Things That Winter Brings
SardonyxRosetta chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I loved this story! I thoroughly enjoyed the power struggle between Misaki and Usui, and the ending with Suzuna was just perfect. Wonderful job!
TeddyBearStuffings chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Haha like the epilogue.
Lurv the one shot btw.
Belly boo1099 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
CUTE!
Rebekah chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
AWESOME ENDING! sweetness that was awesome! you are amazing that this!
Icezz chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
*sniff*
good job! XDDD
;9
Syaranexx chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Awww! SO SWEET misaki will do those thing only to get back the scarf given from Usui? that is so kawaii w
lana chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
that most have been the most utterly antsy anniversary ever...I LOVE IT!
xsilverbutterflyx chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
love it its amazing.
silentsimpicity chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
OMG this is the story that I've been truely looking for
Shadow.Alchemist13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Not bad...
arissamei-chan chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
i almost cried while reading this story T.T

its so awesome! i Love it so much :) looking forward for more stories from you 3

gambatte :)
AyasumiMamera chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
OOOHH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOODNESSS!

That was so amazing, I swear!

I can't believe this was your first Fan-Fic!

You must be a pro! I can't be otherwise!

I loved this sooooo much!

Please continue writing for Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

I can't wait what you're going to upload next!

Lots of love!

xoxo
autumn chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
hey ... that was a really nice read...i hope u write more...:)
Raina Rasberry chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
hahahaha! oh man! ur family is FULL of peeps who amaze me!

first your cousin and then you!

I LOVE IT!

its so in character, and i LOVE the wa u portrayed an angry usui, its epic!

and the flow was really nice too... until u hit the flashback :P all of a sudden the past tense turned to present tense. its a common mistake, i used to make ALL the time back when i first started writing, then i found a cure! all u have to do is when u re-opne the file to finish up the chapter or fic, u must first read a bit of what you wrote before and then continue, it gives a better reader-writer perspetive :)

i really liked the extra, i would have NEVER thought of writing smting like that! in fact i dont think any author on this archive [that i know of] has tried that thing. the 'thing' that im talking about is the use of a silly little, heartfelt omake at the end of a sad-happy fic :)

so kudos to you! and hope u write more fics, only this time make sure its not based on ur cousins :P
Room105 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
AYYYIII. HAHAHA. I LOIKED IT A LOT! :DD MAKE SURE TO WRITE MORE. DYU WNNA WORK ON THE SHUFFLE CHALLENGE TOGETHER? :D WE CAN COVER 20 SONGS TOPS. GUH. THIS. WAS. SO. CUTE.

LIKED THE WAY YOU CAME UP WITH USUI WAITING FOR HER. NICE. THE THING ABOUT THE COLOR WHITE. I LIKED IT.

I AM OFFICIALLY YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN! :)

THIS WAS WRITTEN SO WELL. I SWEAR. ARE YOU PLANNING ON MAKING MORE? YOU SHOULD! :D HAHAHA. WE SHOULD WATCH MORE ANIME DAW BEH. HAHA.

I WILL UPDATE WHEN MY INTERNET IS NOT THROWING A TANTRUM. SRSLY THO. THIS WAS NICE! I LIKE. I LIKE. :DD HAHAHA. ARE YOU MAKING ANOTHER ONE? GAAAAH!

DOCTOR'S NOTE: CPR ONLY ENTAILS 2 QUICK BLOWS OF BREATH THEN CARDIAC MASSAGE. :D HAHAHAHA.