Reviews for The Wild and Crazy Adventures of Sparky and Flash
MoonWind Dancer chapter 12 . 5/25
Thank you for this story featuring one of my favorite characters, Jamie.
As usual, you did not disappoint, the story was well thought out and did an amazing job focusing on the special bond between Harri and Jamie.
Again, good job.
cimmer chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
Wonderful story of the long friendship between Will and Harri. I liked the way you chose to tell the story too, with the flashbacks. Will and Harri are of an age and I can see them spending time together both on and off the ship, thanks.
Nans chapter 12 . 5/11/2012
You are most welcome!

it is a great story and I looked forward to reading every chapter of it.

Can't wait for your next endeavor.

AllTrekkedUp chapter 12 . 5/11/2012
Well thank God it's about time we got out of this sinking cave! :) Really though,wow! This has been a wonderful story and I have enjoyed every moment of it! But I think this last chapter is my fave! :) Good work! have been putting a hole in the floor waiting for 'Part 3' of your other story line! :) Thanks for writing! :)
Nans chapter 11 . 5/10/2012
Gasp a second chapter, Woo Hoo!

Poor Harry and Elaina, didn't work out.

Big emotions with Jamie's take care speech.

Nans chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
Another fine chapter.

Was it determination or obsession?

Chuckle, he's determinationly obsession!

AllTrekkedUp chapter 11 . 5/10/2012
Poor Admiral,but I understand how the gal could feel like that. And I agree with Jamie,I'm gettin' a little tried of hangin' on too. Can't wait for help to come! :)
AllTrekkedUp chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
Great chapter! I can see Jamie pacing on his wedding day! :) Too cute! Gosh darn it! This cave is getting smaller by the hour!
Nans chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
I knew he could do it.

Poor Jammie, bad luck and great news

AllTrekkedUp chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
Well thank God! I-I mean 'we' might get out of this wet,cold cave soon! :) Awww! There getting married! :) But I have a feeling things will go sour. Great chapter! :)
Nans chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
I have faith in you Harry to create something to show where ya'll are.

Chuckle at the ribbing Harry got.

AllTrekkedUp chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
LOL! :) Now when I'm watching a episode I'm gonna think about Sparky and Flash and will laugh my way though it! :) I think you really got Nelson good there in those few words;a man of action-very much so. Good job! :) I'm still in that cave waiting too you know,so please don't keep me there too long! :)
Nans chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Another fine chapter

Hold on Boy's

Help will be coming.

AllTrekkedUp chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Nelson's right,Lee'll come and Chip,and everybody. But when is a whole nother matter;ah well like I say I'll be here waiting with them. Poor Harry,he REALLY didn't get the girl! :) Idk,maybe,just maybe...well,like I say,I'll be hangin' 'round. Good chapter by the way! :)
Mila chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
Ops ! What a mess ! Poor young Harry !

I just loved the romantic-fun scene !

Would you please put some more danger to our old Harry ? What about some snake or bear or... native hanibals ? The last one I am joking !

Thanks for the daily story. I'm glued to it.

Mila.