Reviews for The Wild and Crazy Adventures of Sparky and Flash
cimmer chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
Wonderful story of the long friendship between Will and Harri. I liked the way you chose to tell the story too, with the flashbacks. Will and Harri are of an age and I can see them spending time together both on and off the ship, thanks.
Nans chapter 12 . 5/11/2012
You are most welcome!

it is a great story and I looked forward to reading every chapter of it.

Can't wait for your next endeavor.

AllTrekkedUp chapter 12 . 5/11/2012
Well thank God it's about time we got out of this sinking cave! :) Really though,wow! This has been a wonderful story and I have enjoyed every moment of it! But I think this last chapter is my fave! :) Good work! have been putting a hole in the floor waiting for 'Part 3' of your other story line! :) Thanks for writing! :)
Nans chapter 11 . 5/10/2012
Gasp a second chapter, Woo Hoo!

Poor Harry and Elaina, didn't work out.

Big emotions with Jamie's take care speech.

Nans chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
Another fine chapter.

Was it determination or obsession?

Chuckle, he's determinationly obsession!

AllTrekkedUp chapter 11 . 5/10/2012
Poor Admiral,but I understand how the gal could feel like that. And I agree with Jamie,I'm gettin' a little tried of hangin' on too. Can't wait for help to come! :)
AllTrekkedUp chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
Great chapter! I can see Jamie pacing on his wedding day! :) Too cute! Gosh darn it! This cave is getting smaller by the hour!
Nans chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
I knew he could do it.

Poor Jammie, bad luck and great news

AllTrekkedUp chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
Well thank God! I-I mean 'we' might get out of this wet,cold cave soon! :) Awww! There getting married! :) But I have a feeling things will go sour. Great chapter! :)
Nans chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
I have faith in you Harry to create something to show where ya'll are.

Chuckle at the ribbing Harry got.

AllTrekkedUp chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
LOL! :) Now when I'm watching a episode I'm gonna think about Sparky and Flash and will laugh my way though it! :) I think you really got Nelson good there in those few words;a man of action-very much so. Good job! :) I'm still in that cave waiting too you know,so please don't keep me there too long! :)
Nans chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Another fine chapter

Hold on Boy's

Help will be coming.

AllTrekkedUp chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Nelson's right,Lee'll come and Chip,and everybody. But when is a whole nother matter;ah well like I say I'll be here waiting with them. Poor Harry,he REALLY didn't get the girl! :) Idk,maybe,just maybe...well,like I say,I'll be hangin' 'round. Good chapter by the way! :)
Mila chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
Ops ! What a mess ! Poor young Harry !

I just loved the romantic-fun scene !

Would you please put some more danger to our old Harry ? What about some snake or bear or... native hanibals ? The last one I am joking !

Thanks for the daily story. I'm glued to it.

Mila.
Nans chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
Oh My Freaking Gawd, hee hee

I am grinning after reading the adventure of Harry.

That was great.