Reviews for Good Mother
Erza Inu Hyuga chapter 8 . 12/2
Fucking,Inuyasha! How is this guy allowed to be classed as an adult!?
Erza Inu Hyuga chapter 4 . 12/2
Oh that's why she was being so bitchy... I really don't know who to side with here...
Erza Inu Hyuga chapter 3 . 12/2
Damn, the hate for Sango is real! I mean, I'm up for seeing different authors views of characters, but holy shit! You really hate her, huh?
Kaylin Neya of Elantra chapter 1 . 11/11
I liked it, buuuut... I didn't like about the sango being a flirt, and not helping her friend that is like a sister, and it would've been nice to get maybe like a preview of why sesshomaru was starting to have his eyes on the Miko... It seemed too quick for me.

Overall though, its good so far :) (and yeah, I know its been done with in forever, but still figured I'd give a review XD)
Zara chapter 7 . 6/30
Why not go by what the villagers said about Rin seeing her family being killed and have her put some details that she would remember being 6 years old?
Hell Berry chapter 14 . 6/11
this story was good! I enjoyed this story! thank you for writing it and keep up the good work :D ciao~
chaoticwave chapter 4 . 5/17
inuyasha ur a real jerk now
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 4/29
Very hard to find good work
You spelt goonies wrong and it is a good movie
Jenelle 93 chapter 9 . 2/22
,ly
gamersweetheart chapter 15 . 1/19
Sorry for the late reviews but I loved your story. It was very interesting, as I skipped sleeping at normal times to read haha, it was good to read from start to finish.
gamersweetheart chapter 14 . 1/19
Very cute!
gamersweetheart chapter 13 . 1/19
I hope he doesn't die
gamersweetheart chapter 12 . 1/19
She's going to be scary for awhile
gamersweetheart chapter 11 . 1/19
Inu covering his ears lol poor guy