Reviews for Postnuptial Disagreements
Unidentified chapter 24 . 4/13
Yeah, you have a good grasp of poetry, at least in the story structure sense. This is possibly my favorite chapter of the lot, mostly for Kiritsugu and Karasuba.
Unidentified chapter 28 . 4/13
A sequel? / want one... But I've quite liked pretty much everything you've posted, so anything you want to put up is probably going to be cool. Also, thanks for keeping our leading couple's honeymoon mostly their business, this story was a bit close to my personal limit already, and it would have been a pity to drop it entirely.
hill of ethnographic footnotes all the way
Deer-Shifter chapter 28 . 2/28
If there is only one addition I could ask for in this story, it would be the inclusion of footnotes citing the sources of the various arias and quotes Meriwether uses. Given your Dan Brown style of writing, however, I have a feeling we're meant to google such on our own.

Given I am also a child of academic parents who at times I feel have definitely not prepared me for the strange, modern world around me, I fully sympathize with Meriwether's bewilderment and frustration with lack of standards. (And Benitsubasa's, usually at the moments I am expected to explain technology that I don't fully understand myself to said parents.) Love the clever references.

I do wish you'd explain how Meriwether keeps dreaming of the 4th War his parents participated in, given he has no Master-Servant bond that could pass on such through the dream cycle.

Brilliant writing. This is the kind of story that deserves an audio version for road trips.
Takai153 chapter 28 . 2/11
Love this story! The humor and character development are great. I would love to see a sequel to this! I'd be interested in a prequel showing how Kayneth's Forth Holy Grail War went.
PredatorPuck chapter 28 . 2/3
Awesome! Really good story and I shal recommend it to my friends
PredatorPuck chapter 18 . 2/2
Oooh scary miya
PredatorPuck chapter 16 . 2/2
God just have a sex already
PredatorPuck chapter 13 . 2/2
Yeah very bad indeed
PredatorPuck chapter 12 . 2/2
Haha duck hypnothics and sex magic
PredatorPuck chapter 10 . 2/2
Ooh young "lord" is in trouble now
PredatorPuck chapter 9 . 2/2
Hahah pot calling kettle black oh Minato
PredatorPuck chapter 8 . 2/2
Hohoho poor oblivious guy
PredatorPuck chapter 7 . 2/2
Aww he already likes her
PredatorPuck chapter 6 . 2/2
What's google he says and I can imagine magus saying such thing and its hilarious too hahaha