Reviews for Postnuptial Disagreements
Shigeraki chapter 28 . 2/18/2023
Wish we got a sequel.
Shigeraki chapter 28 . 2/18/2023
10/10. Just wish we’d got more of Sola-Ui in the last chapter. Also wish we’d got a sequel to this story. But great story
Shigeraki chapter 19 . 2/18/2023
The biggest complaint about this story I have is that it is a little short, I just feel it could be a little longer. Or that you could cut down the amount chapters by making each Chapter longer. But that’s more a nitpick than an actual complaint. Solid story that i definitely recommend people that like the Fate universe and Sekirei universe. And that like a semi darker story. I’m not talking like really dark I’m saying it’s a 1-4% darker than the original sekirei work. It’s still fairly light hearted.
Shigeraki chapter 19 . 2/18/2023
Wait a minute. If Miya is dead then that means Meriwether can get out of the geis since Miya killed Higa and that apparently worked in overriding his geis contract with Meriwether, so I guess that is one way to fix a problem.
Shigeraki chapter 18 . 2/18/2023
I find that as an ass pull even if she knows the basic of geis contracts she’d still mess up. But eh not really my place to say.
Shigeraki chapter 15 . 2/18/2023
At most I’d give merriwether a week or two before his father is there then it’s game over for him.
Shigeraki chapter 13 . 2/18/2023
This story in funny and well written.
Shigeraki chapter 7 . 2/17/2023
Oh ho ho. The letters Kayneth sends always make me laugh.
Shigeraki chapter 2 . 2/17/2023
Heh.. this unironically is pretty funny if you understand the characters and their background well enough.
Shigeraki chapter 2 . 2/17/2023
I forgot how inept the magi in fate are with technology.
Yog-sothsoth chapter 28 . 12/18/2022
You wrote a beautiful story. Truly. I do not regret a second of it. And, even if it's late, wish for sequel. If you ever return for writing, I'll be there
rarrarshark chapter 28 . 10/23/2022
I loved the story, please make a sequel!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2022
"From what he'd described, Izumo House sounded like an unhygienic cross between a sideshow attraction and a brothel."

That's really all a harem anime is.
Kasierreich chapter 28 . 9/23/2020
I don't know much about about the vast mythos of fate, but this was a goddamned satisfying ride from beginning to end. The only stops were the omakes that should really not be included. The characters were fun, the action was great and finally the story knew it was an action story with some drama and didn't try everything underneath the sun. Finally thank for finishing this many fanfiction authors and thank you fanfiction authors and authors in general never finsh their work so thank you.
lmc9389 chapter 28 . 6/5/2020
Wow way better than I expected well done. Wish you would have done that sequel. Be awesome to see beni rofl stomp through some chumps lol