Reviews for The Society Reunites
Guzigirl123 chapter 1 . 3/12
This hasn't been updated for years!
King Nerd chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS! I love MBS and this is one of my favorite fanfics! Is Milligan still alive? Or is he dead? Shouldn't Constance be 8... I think Justin is evil.
Fire Kitty 12 chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Please update I want to know what happens
Guest chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! I'M DYING! I LOVE THIS FANFIC!
Katkee chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
The story is great so far, wonderful. I've wanted to review every chapter so far with comments like that, but I didn't. It's really, really good, though. The one thing...Mr. Benedict would never do that. Not without talking about all these other possibilites and why they won't work out. Just sayin'. Lovely story, though.
Crazy-Random chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Oh, me liked. Right now I am reading the series for the third time. My aunt got me the first two books, I bought the third, then I got another copy of the third for Christmas!
ladybug114 chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
keep. writing. never stop. never.
randiryan chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
interesting... as a published author, i can say you ahve good writing but could be more detailed. btw, if it's been four years, wouldn't the ages be different? COnstancce was four at the last meeting, so she'd be 8, not 14. besides that, this is the first peice of writing that i'm intrigued by on this stupid website... i will be continuing. don't disappoint me.
Phantom reviewer chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Really, Aleya? Mr. BEAN?! That's possibly the most unlikely likelihood I've ever read about the society: I can totally see themselves laughing at such complete idiocy given that they would never be that dumb, but only the most brilliant of authors could ever think that up.

-pr
Phantom reviewer chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
So good but so confusing! why are they mad at each other? what's the problem with the whisperer? and most importantly, HOW can CONSTANCE lose her SNOBBISHNESS? that's like a cowering Kate or a stupid Reynie or Pencilla wearing blue!

-pr
Lilian Swan chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Eeeee!
This is amazing! Do write more.
Destinee chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
OK! nah it's too messy plus i dont wanna go back to mexico:)
Destinee chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Kate and Reynie sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g
Destinee chapter 4 . 8/8/2012