Reviews for The Society Reunites
Valaintmagnum chapter 8 . 12/23/2016
email me when the 9th Ch. is finished:
Valaintmagnum chapter 7 . 12/23/2016
the cliffhanger continued the story you placed it well. as i have said before: write till the characters are all dead
Valaintmagnum chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
good,write until they die
Scout chapter 8 . 10/2/2016
It's been 4 years :(
Shasta627 chapter 8 . 5/21/2016
Please update soon! I'm interested to find out what happens! :)
Athenachild101 chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
Hey! This is a really good story. Please please update, even though it's been a long time.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
Please, I am begging you, finish this story! I know cliffhangers are probably the best way to keep your reader interested, and they are a writing goldmine, but they can be so annoying, dragging the story on forever. I think this story has extreme potential and the idea is fantastic, so please, revive your love for Mysterious Benedict Society, keep writing, and toss in some more Kaynie if you will.
Guzigirl123 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This hasn't been updated for years!
King Nerd chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS! I love MBS and this is one of my favorite fanfics! Is Milligan still alive? Or is he dead? Shouldn't Constance be 8... I think Justin is evil.
Fire Kitty 12 chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Please update I want to know what happens
Guest chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! I'M DYING! I LOVE THIS FANFIC!
Katkee chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
The story is great so far, wonderful. I've wanted to review every chapter so far with comments like that, but I didn't. It's really, really good, though. The one thing...Mr. Benedict would never do that. Not without talking about all these other possibilites and why they won't work out. Just sayin'. Lovely story, though.
Crazy-Random chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Oh, me liked. Right now I am reading the series for the third time. My aunt got me the first two books, I bought the third, then I got another copy of the third for Christmas!
ladybug114 chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
keep. writing. never stop. never.
randiryan chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
interesting... as a published author, i can say you ahve good writing but could be more detailed. btw, if it's been four years, wouldn't the ages be different? COnstancce was four at the last meeting, so she'd be 8, not 14. besides that, this is the first peice of writing that i'm intrigued by on this stupid website... i will be continuing. don't disappoint me.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »