Reviews for If It Makes You Happy
quisinart4 chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
Great story!
quisinart4 chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
("She's not annoying," Jackson argued.
Karev grinned, "See, that was a test, only someone with the hots for Kepner would say that she's not annoying.")
Hahaha :D you write Alex so well.

Also how awesome that you had the guy's last name be "Matthews" and a season later April's love interest's name was Matthew. :D You're good!
quisinart4 chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Aw the "you can't be the only man in my life" line. And brotherly protectiveness? Pfft, no ;)
quisinart4 chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Love the last line and his little nugget of thought about why he never saw April that way - as a woman instead of just a friend. :D
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I've been watching all the jackson/april scenes on YouTube then of course had to come read all your fic again so I apologize for the annoying spam of comments.

This is just adorable, them being such good friends and cuddling together. And then Mark's comments are spot on hahha. Great work!
catc20NYNY chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
Really enjoyed this! Nothing like a head over heals for April Jackson. Never seen him hotter! Ha
ms9392 chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
Thanks for this! I enjoyed reading it :)
ms9392 chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
I think Im going to go through all your Japril fics :) I cant wait for Feb 27!
sonny65 chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
thoroughly enjoyed your story. Thank You!
Chimelle23 chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
It's like you're a psychic. Name-giving, speeches... whoa!

Enjoying your writing :-)
Reveriemare chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
You know, I should be so mad at you right now: I wanted to go to bed early and read just the first chapter of you story - and then I couldn't stop and now I'm tired, but really happy :D
Love the story; jealous, longing Jackson is wonderful and confident, happy April even more!
That's the way it should have been in season 9 (or 8 before April failed the boards and were this miserable)...
Cristina giving advice, Mark pushing them into the right direction and Alex, well Alex's being his grumpy self :) Only an annoyed Bailey was missing but the letter Jackson wrote made that up - why does nobody write a loveletter anymore? It's amazing!
I always love rated M stories
moonandstar331 chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
What a lovely ending! They are so cute together!
moonandstar331 chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
I'm loving this so far, Jackson and April are one of my favorite couples! Lets see how he reacts as April moves along with this new man, Anderson. I'm sure things will get interesting!
Celeste chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
Love it!
horseluvr4 chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
Every time I need a cheer-up, I come here and reread this fic. It's brilliantly paced and I love the way you write Japril! Also, your Alex is spot-on. I personally find when I'm writing fics that Alex and Meredith are really difficult to write believable dialogue for, but yours is great, so extra kudos to you!