Reviews for The Third Lieutenant's Lady
muscle16a chapter 1 . 1/3
Re your making Peter Calumy "a little older here, at least old enough to be legitimately promoted to a lieutenant."

Actually, during the Napoleonic Wars, it was not uncommon for teenage acting-lieutenants to have those acting commissions confirmed. In Royal Navy history (until the system was changed in the late 19th century) there has been more than one teenage Post-Captain . . . of course, it helps to have the right connections.
Ieatvampiresforbreakfast chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I love your story, great fic! its awesome how Victoria's plot fits into the movie and I think that you portray the characters very truthfully, I just read it after I started writing my own fan fic with an oc and Peter, mine has a lot to live up to! great work.
Emma chapter 22 . 4/9/2013
Wow I have just read this for a second time and its still just as fabulous as the first time I read it I've read loads of master and commander fan fictions and no doubt about it this one Is favourite
I loved it so much I really would be over joyed if you could write another master and commander fan fiction or maybe a fan fiction on something else like titanic or pirates of the Caribbean or just something ,anything
Your work is just so great I must read more
Keep it up
Bye for now
Emma chapter 22 . 3/25/2013
Wow, very very good
I love the twists and I could tell that you really understood the characters
Maybe for your next fan fiction you could do something on the captins daughter
Good luck with all your writing
yasupoimegane chapter 22 . 5/22/2012
Hello there, Now the story is officailly over, once again I thank you for your hard work and dedication! I really loved this story, I had a very fun time reading it, thank you! Well done!
The.Teal.Rose chapter 22 . 5/22/2012
You have my applause! This was an amazing story and the characters were all wonderfully depicted. The ending was perfect and sweet, an ending I wish Mr. Calamy could have enjoyed in canon. Victoria was outstanding and was such a perfect match for Peter. You were so convincing that I could really picture her aboard the surprise. Thank you so much for this beautiful addition to this site :)
yasupoimegane chapter 21 . 5/21/2012
Hello there, only one more chapter! No more of the routine of checking each day when I return home from school for a new chapter. I thank you for your hard work and dedication towards this story! Well done!
The.Teal.Rose chapter 21 . 5/21/2012
aww, another sweet chapter. I could literally feel Peter's nervousness when he approached her father. So happy it turned out well though :) Its sad that this will be ending soon but, it has been a very pleasant read.
yasupoimegane chapter 20 . 5/20/2012
Hello there, it's sad that the story will end soon, but I suppose all stories must end at some point. Anyway, another great chapter, Well done!
yasupoimegane chapter 19 . 5/19/2012
Hello there, I really wasn't expecting her to resort to that, I thought she would just knock him out or something, but apparently not. I can't even imagine what it would feel like to be in her shoes, I hope she doesn't let it bother her for too long. Another fantastic chapter, well done!
yasupoimegane chapter 18 . 5/19/2012
Hello there, I'm amazed at how calm Hastings is, I'd have a panic attack! I hope that french guy who has pinned her down gets it before he can do anything. I have some theories as to what he is going to do and not one of 'em are very pleasant at all. Another brilliant chapter, well done!
yasupoimegane chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
Hello there, as it seems you won't be ending the story the way the movie did, and for that I am very happy! I really did not like the ending of the movie, it forced me to imagine the rest. And lets just say, my visualizations aren't as interesting to watch as a Peter Weir film. Yet another awesome chapter, well done!
The.Teal.Rose chapter 16 . 5/18/2012
You did a really good job filling in the blanks concerning Peter's participation in the capture of the french ship. I am also so relieved that he didn't get killed during that. I hope he makes it through the fever, however. :) The moments between he and Victoria during all of that were amazing.
yasupoimegane chapter 16 . 5/18/2012
Hello there, I know how Calamy feels when it comes to fevers, I had one a couple days ago. And now I'm sick again, it just never ends! First Calamy gets stabbed, gets a bit better, then get sick, it doesn't seem to end for him either. Anyway, another brilliant chapter!
yasupoimegane chapter 15 . 5/18/2012
Hello there, I'm crossing my fingers so that Calamy won't die! Anyway, I love the way you decribed the fight scene, usually I can't really understand what's happening in fights scenes, there to all over. But I was able to visualize this fight scene very well, well done!