Reviews for The Players and Their Masks
GingerFate chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
I need to know what happens to Jay! PLEASE UPDATE!
BTR-SPN-TVD-TW-WWE-FAN chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
I really need to know what happened to Jay! It's killing me!

I just want to know why he is in the hospital and why he has severe injuries. I like the flashbacks! I also want to know why Adam thinks he is taking Jay for granted!

I love this story so much! I can't wait for the next chapter I'll be thinking about this for a while now, just thinking of reasons why Jay is in the hospital and why Adam thinks he is taking Jay for granted! :D
JoMoFan-spot chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
The combination of current happenings and the little flashbacks are forming the story well. I am waiting to see why Adam thinks he took Jay for-granted. Jay seem to be perfectly a kind of figure Adam needs in his life...an assurance of everything being okay at every point. His caretaker. Loving this!
JoMoFan-spot chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
That was amazing how the relationship between Adam and Jay was defined. What they seem to have is something extra ordinary. Something so perfect that its no way you can take it for-granted. The way that lady talked to both of them about their separate roles in this relationship touched me. I love how you have portrayed Adam and Jay's bond in this and the other fic.
JoMoFan-spot chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
I really like how you have filled through their history. It take us back to the time and how much they have come far. To how much they have both meant to each other in their journey of personal and professional life. Good chapter.
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Amazing I love the turnout that happen with so many people coming to find out if Jay's okay. I love learning more and more. And cool Trish has come in.
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
I so totally loved this man this is seriously one of my favorite stories. I just adore the pairings you have it's like they came straight from my head. I can't wait for the next chapter. You have done amazing so far please continue.
BTR-SPN-TVD-TW-WWE-FAN chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
WOW! That was AMAZING! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! Well poor Adam! I really need to know what happened to Jay!

I really liked the carnival scene with the psychic! It was cool! What the lady said about Jay and Addy was so so sweet! And ughh I loved it! Also with what she said about Jeff was great too! Jeff and Phil are just meant to be! With Matt ,he and Reby are great as well!

God I really liked this chapter and I cant wait to read even more! I need to know why Jay is in the hospital an what ups and downs Adam and Jay will go through! They are meant to be and no matter what their love is strong! Phil and Jeff are such cutie pies! Lol

Ill be waiting for the next lovely chapter! :D
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Oh my god this was just so amazing you just have to update I am loving this.
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Heart Breaking.

It was written beautifully. & the emotion was conveyed so nicely. You have impressed me w/ your writing. & I loved your characterization in your first fic. So I'm hoping that things keep up in this one. I have waited so long for someone to write E&C where its beautiful & connectable...& I hope your one of my new hope.

Such a good start. Can't wait for next chapter! My poor Adam. At least he's surrounded by friends & family & that kind of support is what he needs more than anything..except for well, Jay to fight out of whatever he's in.
PrincessofPunk8 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This is an amazing start! I can't wait for more.

It was filled with emotion, presented so well, and it was definitely enticing. And yes, it was depressing but depressing isn't always a bad thing.

Eagerly awaiting more!