Reviews for Little Brother is Watching
Hi chapter 3 . 9/14
So cute. This was outstanding, I loved every moment of it, well, almost every moment. Awesome! ️
So far this is really good. I love how Canada is the over protective brother, rather than Russia being the cold, insane one. 2 more chapters! Yey!️
Bluu-Rabbit chapter 1 . 7/30
Funny, nice, sweet. Wonderful story!
Italy's Driving chapter 3 . 6/6
I really wanna know how Tony got Russia's number
NordicsAwesome chapter 3 . 5/30
Awwwww this is just adorable! I maybe cried slightly at the cheesy 'everyone makes friends again' scene (it was just too cute!) and the ending was really funny. :D
APHShips chapter 3 . 5/6
From the nightstand his phone buzzed and Russia pulled away from the kiss to answer it.

"Do you have to take it?" America let out a tiny whine that sent a tiny shiver up Russia's spine.

"It might be my boss." Russia flipped open his phone and felt humiliation crash down on top of him.

From: Evil Twin

Make sure you use plenty of lubricant. He's a virgin after all.

How the hell did Canada even know? This was a spur of the moment thing! They were acting on passion, dammit!

"Well?" America propped himself on his elbows.

"It's from your brother." Russia turned his phone around so America could see the message. America's face darkened into several shades of red.

"God give me strength." America fell back on the bed, covering his eyes with his hands. "Let's just ignore it." Russia nodded and put his phone back. It wasn't too hard to get back into the mood, but a few moments later his phone buzzed again.

I'm serious. If he walks into the meeting tomorrow with so much as a slight limp, I'm coming for you with a hatchet, and Ivan Junior will see the inside of your throat.

"Give me that." America snatched his phone and sent a message of his own. "There, now let's do this before—"

This time it was America's phone that buzzed and the younger nation let out a frustrated growl. He snatched it off the nightstand and glared at the message. "Really." Blue eyes became hooded with exasperation and he turned the phone around to show Russia.

From: Batshit Bela

Treat big brother with tenderness and love, or I will know. I will know, and I will come for you in the night and cut out your eyes. This can only last for so long. Brother WILL be mine. Remember that!

"Why me?" Russia's stomach lurched unpleasantly and he pushed the phone away. He should consider himself lucky she was this accepting, but he liked America's eyes in their rightful place.

"Hey." America sat up and cupped Russia's face. "We can still do this. Come on, beautiful."

America's landline started to ring and Russia threw his hands in the air. The mood was officially killed. "You know what? For the sake of my penis, your eyes, and the sanity of us both, let's just cuddle."

"Okay." America looked heartbreakingly dejected, and as soon as he said it, the phone stopped ringing. Russia laid down next to the younger nation and curled into his chest, grumpy and unsatisfied.

"Aw, don't be a grouch." America's chin rested on the top of his head and he felt the other's fingers rub gentle circles into his shoulder blades. "Canada's been doing really well. At the rate we're going, you'll be popping my cherry by next year."

"One, that's such a gross way to put it," Russia muttered into Captain America's shield. "Two, you are lucky I love you."

Russia's phone buzzed again. He groaned and rolled away from America's warmth to pick it up again.

I'm going to kill you, fucking commie.

Russia frowned at the number, unable to recognize it. America slid over next to him and squinted at the screen.

"Hey, that's Tony's number!" The younger nation chuckled fondly. "He's such a little rapscallion. Wonder how he got your number though."

Russia calmly closed his phone, set it on the nightstand, and rolled over to look into America's eyes. "You are very lucky I love you."

Fucking amazing.
sasunaru13 chapter 3 . 4/22
phew finally finished reading this masterpiece! God this is such a well done written fics and though i really wish the end is more steamy hahaha. God i love your blunt Ivan, insecure Al and Canada, douche england and sage france, the plots, the characters, all of them are petfect!
sasunaru13 chapter 2 . 4/22
Goddd this fic is perfect is2g
sasunaru13 chapter 1 . 4/21
russia you're so deadd lol
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 2 . 4/21
Omgosh!The epic battle was awesome!
Lol!Peace is dull
This story never ceases to amaze.
ShadowLurker 93 chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Oh I have an answer for the whole Big brother thing :D

Canada is older, because his birth date is on July first, while America's is on July fourth :3

I hope it helped~
the-warner-syndrome chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
hands down one of the most adorable fics I've ever read. It's a little lighthearted, which I love so much.

Good job, author!
Aryndiel chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
Awesome story! Psycho Canada is hilarious!
madsbouc chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
Nice story where Canada is overprotective over America and Russia story so really really happy that I came across this.