Reviews for Little Brother is Watching
the-warner-syndrome chapter 3 . 8/16
hands down one of the most adorable fics I've ever read. It's a little lighthearted, which I love so much.

Good job, author!
Aryndiel chapter 3 . 8/5
Awesome story! Psycho Canada is hilarious!
madsbouc chapter 3 . 8/4
Nice story where Canada is overprotective over America and Russia story so really really happy that I came across this.
Yellow Pearl Mi chapter 2 . 5/19
Oh my god. How is America this oblivious?

This looks like a crackfic, but it doesn't feel like one. XD
Thecattygrl chapter 3 . 5/2
Ah, this fic was so well done! I love that you kept everyone so true to their character while touching on really important issues in the FACE family unit that usually get ignored. I've always loved Possessive!Canada, but it's hard to write him like that and still stay true to both him and Alfred. You've done a beautiful job and I approve, completely! Thank you for the wonderful read!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 3 . 4/21
The ending was so fluffy then that happened ANSI started laughing so hard. Do the crazyish siblings have bugs everywhere or something?
Rosemary1234 chapter 3 . 4/11
This was wonderful. :D I loved the ending!
Andy chapter 2 . 3/21
When I got to the part where America sees Canada (Yay! I remember him!) and Russia fighting, and for some unexplainable reason, I imagined America saying "Screw you both", picking up his phone, and telling N. Italy he'd be willing to do that orgy with N. Italy, S. Italy, Germany, Prussia, and Spain, that N. Italy had wanted to try a while ago. Then America would go off, and the orgy would begin. I may now have a nose bleed and be questioning my sanity.
MapacheLuna chapter 3 . 3/5
You killed me, and this is my ghost sitting here, weeping silently and typing this. I was expecting funny shenanigans, which I did get (God bless batshit!Matthew, he's hysterical), but I also got a surprising amount of heart and beautiful relationship resolutions (Arthur and Matthew trying to mend their relationship was amazing, and Francis was golden).

And the realistic integration of Ivan's past with his present, to the point that it explained his actions without making him appear insane, I loved it. One of the best canon character depictions I've seen to date, given my soft spot for him.

Favorite Line: "Did I do okay?" Russia's voice came out rough. "And can you forgive me?"
I was freaking slayed, and I still am, drowning slowly in the sheer amount of emotions I didn't know I could harbor for a fictional character, incited by less than 10 words of dialogue, no less.

Favorite Scene? The group hug, closely followed by the interrupted sexy times.

I laughed, teared, giggled, and silently sobbed. Hands down, one of the best fics I've read.
RaisinContradiction chapter 3 . 2/4
He;s the hat and i'm the pants XD oh my gosh YESSSSSS THE SUPPLEX! MATTIE BEATING THE SNOZZ OUT OF RUSSIA AND RUSSIA DOING THE SAME THIS IS EPIC! and awesome o3o just wow, i can feel my blood pumping, since canada wears the pants i guess we can see why he's so dang possessive and buff buff man man ;) And what can we say Russia, a lot of people love America too o3o ANd whoooo Mattie has a happy ending (please no team up with bella to take down the couple, maybe team up to be ...terrifyingly strong yet beautiful and adorable countries...) Hope yer having a wonderful day
EvanescingSky chapter 3 . 1/21
Yay, happy ending! I have to say I was really pleased to see Canada's issues get worked out so this could end on a truly happy note. FACE family cuteness is always welcome and I loved the emphasis on brotherly and familial love as well as romantic love; that gets overlooked a lot. And I also loved France as the family mediator. Great fic!
LadyofStarClan chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
I really, really liked this story! Sequel, please?
ahappygoat chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
im so happy you made canada strong and overprotective, its so cute! i ship all 3 (america, russia, canada) together in all orders, and im so glad canada wasnt made to be hated at the end like i expected. same with bela, i hate seeing how many fics make her JUST the insane sister. so this was a great story, loved it from start to finish! though i already knew that the moment canada broke the pillar.
ProudAmerican chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
While I was reading this, the whole time I was saying to my computer screen 'It's okay, Canada, you're not alone in protecting America. Just let me get a metal bat and I'll come help the cause. We'll make sure no one takes my nation away :D'.

Then I realized, I was probably going crazy for talking to a computer xD. I love the story, please continue this, or at least make another overprotective!slightlyinsane!Canada story where he's working to keep his brother safe from another nation. I LOVE it!
ThatGirlInTheCornerFangirling chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
Okay, okay, reviews because this thing is beautiful.

Ch. 1:'m just gonna take this...*stuffs Alfred and Ivan in a burlap sack*...and run now...*throws smoke bomb* *runs away*

Ch. 2: Dude. Dude. One does not simply get rid of an N64. You must treasure it and play it and keep it until the end of your measly existence. It is the way of the N64.