Reviews for Swimming with Sharks
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 4/19
Gotta love Caroline’s pushiness !
sharbour0108 chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
I kind of wosh there was more. This one brought a smile to my face.
Kagome higurashi chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Please write some more.
sonotalady chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
You have hilarious last lines. A continuation of this would be brilliant:)
ashlyntwynyo chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Hahaha fabulous!
Hebi R chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I really love the analogy. I'm probably biased (I'm a herpophile and echo Elena's sentiment from experience), but it really fits here. I also like the idea that Elena was drawn to sharp, pointy teeth even before vampires invaded her life.
LysCat chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I just love that last line. The ring would come, just not before her. So many naughty thoughts are going through my mind right now...
sunthorn chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I love you so much for writing this. So perfect and sexy and in character and perfect. And did I mention perfect? Elejah for life.
KnightOwl416 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I absolutely loved this story! Caroline was too funny. I love her thinking about Elijah needing to turn Elena so she can keep her best friend. Elijah's thoughts at the end were the best!
jaufanfic chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
You can so NOT end it there! Please keep writing! Love how it started! I really like Caroline forcing Elena to talk with Elijah there to listen! Love the idea and the chapter! Please consider continuing!
officially dead chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Amazing! more please! Elijah and Elena :)
enigma013 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Oh, I loved this! Extremely in character, absolutely cute and sexy, and Elijah... Damn. (-; Definitely amazing. (-:
Gorramit Girl chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Fluff? You call this fluff?

Well, if this is fluff, than I can't wait to see how non-fluff Elena and Elijah are in "The Elixir That Renews," because was a hot little fic - even without them interacting!

I love the humor and sauciness in this. Elijah's thoughts are wonderful and Caroline, bless her, is a real philanthropist when it comes to getting Elena laid. And poor Elena, dealing with her feelings for Elijah while being coaxed along by Caroline and her lack-of-tact way! Clearly though, it's ALL going to work out in the end!

(And I won't lie, I find sharks hilarious thanks to a combination of the peanut butter Snickers commercial and a line from Paul Blart: Mall Cop. I loved the comparison and that Elena is a fan of sharks!)
HasFar2Go chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was hilarious, sexy, and really in character. Caroline is basically perfection, so she would try to play matchmaker, if anyone would.
lilylulurose chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Nothin wrong with a bit of Fluff luv. It still managed to be hot. Don't be afraid to write it. It was fun. You are really great at humour as well as the sexy is good. Keep on keepin on :)