Reviews for you breathe in when i exhale
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
this good, great, actually, but i rather beck end up cheat tori with jade because i adore bade.

-— deanna
c a t c h . d r e a m s chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
hi light of my life, it's sami on my other account and i just want you to know that i wuv you and you are beautiful and this was precious and i will reply to your pm soon

but yeah this was amazing i mean wow nicole i hate bori and i don't like jori but askjfhakjdsfh. i literally teared up. your imagery is to die for.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Good Story
affability chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
your stories always break my heart. and your writing always fills me with incredible envy. how do you manage to do that? this is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. and angsty. and beautiful. and did i mention beautiful?

p.s: we haven't talked in forever. inbox me? :)
somethingoftheunknown chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Oh my, I love this very much. Especially the angst, ooh the angst. (Seriously, I can geek about the angst all day- even if it doesn't make sense at all.)

But of course, a happy ending doesn't hurt, too.

Awesome, awesome job.
BigStuOU chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Wow...if this is you forgetting how to write, I want to see what your writing is like when you remember how to do it. I thought that this was extrememly poetic and very sad. I felt for all three of the characters and especially for the dilemma that Tori put herself in. I am not really into Jori in a romantic way but I actually found myself glad that Tori left Beck for Jade which is saying a lot coming from me since I am the world's biggest Bori fan!
lalaclairi chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This is amazing :) like always
dmnchld1029 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This is freaking awesome. I felt my heart break just a little bit more with every other sentence. At first I was confusing myself trying to figure ahead what was going on, but the twists and turns are brilliant. I love that tag line of 'it's easier this way' that Tori uses for everything.

Yes, they're all OOC, but honestly not very in the AU sense. I can imagine Beck and Tori both being unhappy but too wary of confrontation to act, and Jade going along with it but giving honest/objective advice for how to handle the situation (without sugarcoating).

I love the imagery of Tori screaming in the dark. Just absolutely beautiful.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
And the moral of the story here is that everyone has to seek their happiness in any shape or form and that's what Tori did in this fic indeed.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
elitemassacre6 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
this is just fucking beautiful.