Reviews for What is Kid Icarus: Uprising?
Beautifully written on so many levels. The game gave you plenty of material to work with. You should do more of these.
Kecleon352 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
As I have played the game myself, I get where you're coming at. However, hearing you call Viridi what you've been calling her might get a bit of backlash from a couple of friends of mine. However, the thought of Pit being narcissistic is hilarious. Good show, my friend.
AmethystleS chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Loved it. LOL. But Kid Icarus uprising is an amazing game and DOES NOT deserve a 5, (out of ten, I'm assuming)!
Towerdepths chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
YES. You have given me a whole new perspective on the game. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this new view and great laughs. So many things you've said in this story are true
blueeyesshingingdragon chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
great but one mistake hades would be a nobody not a heartless.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Correction: VIRIDI IS WHORE! :(
ThanatosKitsune chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I lol'd
Trialman AKA Soma Cruz chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Made of Win! Especially My Little Chariot, that was a good laugh. Though it didn't mention The Chariot Master was suicidal.
OmegaStarShooter14 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This was so LOL. Viridi gave me second thoughts about being human. Hades is awesome. Pandora and Phosphora are whores. And most importantly...MIMICUTIES ARE FUCKS! COMPLETE FUCKS!

...

Loved the summaries.
FallenAngelEstel chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Oh my Gawd! I don't think I have laughed so much while reading something! I had flashbacks of the game, as I have finally finished it! This is fantastic! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Personally, I think Tetra (pirate Zelda from LoZ: Windwaker) is Nintendo's #1 bitch, but thats just my opinion. Also, did you ever notice how Gaol looks a lot like Nightmare from the Soulcalibur series and that Amazon Pandora's sword looks like Soulcalibur itself?