Reviews for Asylum
AidenM chapter 13 . 2/28
I loved this story
Moon's last stand chapter 13 . 2/16
god this was an epic story, i loved how it ended but i still wish there was more.
larasgee chapter 13 . 11/19/2013
I know I am really late..
But thank you for writing this, Aurelia-san.
I really enjoyed every chapter.

615 ftw! Thank you again.

(I fave this one.)
yukikosnow139 chapter 13 . 10/17/2013
Can't wait for the sequel!
NyctoQueen chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
That was a wonderful story, I had...someone shed tears for me in some parts of this story. Keep up the...good work.
ServantShinigami chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
omg i LOVED this! its like, 03:11 in the morning and I'm tired as fook but i just couldn't stop reading and i just had to tell you how much i adored this story u totally love you for this! *bows*
animefangirl-isnotonfire chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Okay I read the first paragraph and I already know its going to be awesome. XD
Savana chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
AMAZING BEGINNING! I read it at least three to four times :D
FrostySquid chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
I want a sequel! That was awesome, I love te lemon:) just amazing!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
I had tears in my eyes as I read about grimmjow's death... :'( and then when ulquiorra sacirififed himself for grimmjow's return, I almost cried! Gahhhhh so well done though ; I could totally see the action scenes in my mInd! Good job!
JasonToddlover chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
I loved this!
Sugerbliss chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
that was awesome! this was entirely the first bleach fanfiction that has really caught my attention; made me cry (Which is very difficult) and as well has gotten my attention back into . I'm so adding this as my favorites and as well as i will be looking into your others stories!
Great job, (I'll be stalking It's a dead world now xD) you really got a lot of talent!
Allora Gale chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
Absolutely loved this story. It was an excellent read. Well done.
briar black death rose chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
This was do kick ass. Man if ta have a sequel in totally reading it
honeyMellon chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
So glad I found your story! This is one of the most original and creative GrimmIchi fics I've come across here, great work! I like the smooth transitions you have between Ichi's and Grimmjow's points of view.