Reviews for Collision and Consequence
iggychan89 chapter 8 . 3/1
It's a shame you won't continue this. Maybe put it up for adoption?
Squidgod812 chapter 8 . 12/29/2014
Even if this is discontinued and unlikely to be finished it is still one of my favorite LoK stories, and no matter how many times I read it or how long between readings I always enjoy and get lost within the story. You are truly a gifted writer.
C shields chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
Is a Ch9 coming!?
beaniebop121 chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
This story is amazing! Everything is just on point and I'm so sad to see that it's discontinued :( but of course life comes first. I hope one day you'll return to writing this! (It would really make all of us happy). Anyway, thanks for taking the time to even start it though :) it's a really good story.
sillyfudgemonkeys chapter 8 . 8/18/2014
I must say, I'm a little sad that this is discontinued, but I can't wait for your other writings. And truth be told, I was having a very bad day today and this really brightened up my day, so thank you so much for writing this story! I'll keep tabs on it in case it comes back though. :) And I'll keep tabs on your other writings (especially korrasami) as well.

The characterization is perfect! I love how Korra and Asami interact, and I love it when you write from Asami's point of view. :D Sorry I can't think of anything else to say (I have a small cold, and I'm struggling to write this). But anyways, I loved this and thank you. :)
SkySand40 chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
It's been a while since I've read something so well crafted and well written that I've yearned for more. On top of that, you are incredibly spot on with the characterization and make the story so believable! It's rare to find a good story that doesn't include swearing or other out-of-character dialogue. I've enjoyed every moment of this fanfic and you are a truly gifted writer.

Though it is disappointing that you had to discontinue, I do understand that other things in life must be prioritized. Such writing would take a lot of time and perseverance to perfect, and I'm thankful for what you have posted - it's been worth reading, despite already knowing it was discontinued.

With the way Book 3 has been going, though, I hope you do reconsider continuing at some day! Take care of yourself! :)
Tasss chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
This story was so beautifully written I enjoyed every moment of it. All of the characters are portrayed as they are in the show, so credit to the author for managing to do that as it takes a certain level of skill to achieve OC characters.

I did have apprehensions about reading this story, which is described as a Korrasami slash, but it is such a great story and I am glad I came across it. So know I see that Asami says she wants to ask Mako out, the slash must just mean that Korra and Asami are friends right?

Such a well written story. It would be nice to see where the story goes, and how much it deviates from canon...
Issuino Yumi chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Wow...

_This_ is the type of story I love to read. No sudden out-of-character urges/actions, plot altering decisions or romantic leanings. Your fic develops Korra/Asami's relationship gradually, their interaction is nuanced (provided depth), and I very much appreciate the creativity of each character's reflections e.g. "...[a] test that neither of them had known she was taking".

I am disappointed to see that the story has been discontinued, but glad you still have it posted. Thanks! Wonderful writing.

If you see this, I would like to know why "Collision and Consequence" was discontinued. Are you publishing an original story? Little spare time?
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
Wow, awesome story! I'm kinda disappointed that you're not working on it anymore, but I understand that sometimes you just lose your motivation. Anyways, I feel that you did a great job with this story, so keep up the good work with other projects!
hikaru chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
nice chapter, I can't wait to read the next chapter! update soon!
divatox chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
hey, i just read all the chapters of C&C e it's AMAZING *-* I don't even know what to say :)
well... THANK YOU for this great story :D
HolyHogMonkey chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
Heeyy. I know you probably have a life and all, and that definitely should come first, but, you know. We love you. And this story. It's like, super amazing so, if you get a chance wanna, you know, update?

Seriously though, probably one of the most well-written fics I've read. Stories in general, even. Well-edited, well-crafted, you've fleshed out the characters like nobody's business and made Korrasami unbelievably believable and adorable and I kind of can't wait to read more because Korra's clearly got a major girlcrush and I can't wait for her to figure that stuff out. Not to mention your focus on an actual plot and not just relationships between characters. All in all it's just a really good story and I hope there will be more some day. But no rush or anything. I can wait.

I'm probably yakking too much.

Right, right. I'll just stand over here, quietly, in silence.

Waiting.

:D
les cousins dangereux chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
There's such a delicate balance to AUs- you don't want to change too much, otherwise you lose sight of the source material, and it almost becomes bad original fiction, but at the same time, you don't want to keep too much the same, or it's not very interesting. I've always struggled with the concept... and I could never write one myself! So I applaud you on balancing those two sides and creating a realistic and interesting AU in this story. You've managed to get all the characters just right- it feels like they all really have all been transported into this world where you changed on small thing, but (rightly) shown all the very far-reaching consequences.

I just feel like you totally nailed the characters- all the dialogue feels like it could have been taken right out of the show! And that's always just the most important thing for me (along with readable writing, of course, but you have no worries in that department. It all sounds great to me. ;) )

I always most appreciate seeing the things I can't do well in other writers' stories, so another thing that really stuck out to me was how well you transitioned! I always cop out with breaks and try to make it work, but writing something like this- a nicely flowing actual story, always impresses me.

I'm sorry to hear that you've lost the inspiration for this story, but that does happen! It's probably especially hard with LoK taking such a long break! I need constant inspiration to finish things myself! So I wouldn't worry too much about it, and let the muse work things out naturally. I enjoyed this story just the way it is, and if you add more, then that would be wonderful, but if something else inspires you, then that's great as well! I just hope you keep writing, because I do enjoy your style. Past tense really works for you, as does 3rd person. You utilize them both so effectively... which is good, because I feel like sometimes people can get lazy with both those things, if that makes sense?

Anyways, keep writing... whatever it is that you want to write! :)
Nagito's Waifu chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
i hope u continue
PaperDanie2 chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
: Upppdateeee? I'm sorry but that, my poor heart, ugh. ;s

Please, please, please, I love you, I can't even formulate proper sentences! Gah!