Reviews for House of Couples
Guest09821 chapter 78 . 6/24
I know you said the drabbles were done. But I was wondering if you could write something on the House of Anubis characters playing truth or dare or never have I ever. I think that would be quite interesting.
Thanks
Guest chapter 67 . 6/4/2015
ENGLISH AND PROUD
Guest chapter 61 . 6/4/2015
It's so good that you are proud of religion and do not care about the athiests that make bad comments on us.
Bless you
SibunaMockingjay chapter 134 . 6/4/2015
I am going to review because these drabbles are the sweetest, most thoughtful, beautifully written one shots that I have ever read. You were so dedicated and actually wrote 134 chapters. I never read this before when you were still writing this and now, I wish I had. This story was so entertaining and amazing. Don't be ashamed. I know that you may not see this but I just wanted to let you know. The mini... I guess you could call them A/Ns that you wrote just remind me of myself. I am very, very ashamed of some things that 'aren't bad'. I hope that this long review makes you realise how much love this has got.
-SibunaMockingjay xox
gentleautumnrain chapter 133 . 2/4/2015
Sorry, I find this really cute. :3
Misha chapter 134 . 2/1/2015
aw, Rach. You've gone so far, but then... there are a lot of ways for you to express your feelings. It's okay. We'll still be internet friends though we have quite different interests and I can always be an option if you need someone to talk to. Seriously. Love you.
Peddielover chapter 131 . 1/28/2015
I have a prompt in my head that I've been imagining/dreaming of, it's basically Patricia and Eddies moving in together party, and all the friends come over for the party at there new apartment and den dey play truth and dare and things get akward XD
Purple-Diamonds chapter 133 . 1/25/2015
Eddie finds out that Patricia turns out to be a secret nerd.
Guest chapter 133 . 1/25/2015
Prompt: College AU, Patricia's looking for a new roommate to help pay rent and is more than surprised when a certain American is standing in the open doorway (considering she was expecting someone of the same sex). Boundaries are drawn, limits put in place, snarky insults are traded, witty comments made, just your everyday banter, which eventually becomes something more... (Peddie, if it wasn't already clear, but I guess it could work for any other couple with a somewhat similar dynamic eg. Jeroy but I know how you feel about them so...)
Guest chapter 133 . 1/24/2015
How about a Kabian one where Nina comes back so Fabian kind of forgets about KT so she gets upset/jealous and almost leaves Anubis but Fabian finds out and has to convince her to stay and the two end up together?
heroineriejj chapter 133 . 1/24/2015
Im curently to lazy to log in xd. I dont know if i prompted(whut?) This here before but im going to leave it anyway: poppy(jeromes sister if im correct with her name) has a party(bday or whatever. En she invites mara as well since she consider her friends. When everyone is significant younger mara&jerome start talking(theyre broken up badly)an rekindle their romance/friendship
H20xSpelboundfanx chapter 132 . 1/24/2015
Please do more poppy, please, do one with her and Jerome & do ones with each one the guys from Anubis eg poppy & Eddie, poppy & Alfie, poppy & Fabian, Poppy & Mick Bonding like brother & sister. I fell like we didn't get to see enough of poppy. My favorite character!
GUEStLily chapter 133 . 1/24/2015
Prompt: Peddie- Patrica and Eddie prank people in the house and bond while doing it:)
H20xSpelboundfanx chapter 133 . 1/20/2015
Please do something between poppy & jerome
LiveLoveBreatheSing chapter 132 . 1/20/2015