Reviews for Kamen Justice
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Well I have to say that I am liking this story. Never was a fan of Kamen Rider series, at times I couldn't follow it fully, or it was cut short for lack of viewers by the networks.

Still can't wait to see the next chapter, this actually looks good.
Kamen Rider Silver chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Good to see you,ve finally updated. And I,m going to guess Faiz is going to be the leader instead of Aqualad in this fic? Also, I have two questions. Will Faiz have accel and blaster form in this fic and will he also have a romantic interest? Other than that its good to have you back. You Keep on updating and doing my favorite rider justice. And also because of this I'm currently making a fic crossing over my favorite cartoon and my favorite rider, Avengers: EMH and Kamen Rider Faiz, so lookout for that. Later
Symbolic Joker chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
FINALLY! Dude! You took about 5 months to post this! I know I'm practically being a hypocrite since I (may) take longer to update but I have tests, family members who won't leave me alone when their visited, parents that won't leave me alone... . Ugh. But tomorrow after school I'm free! No more parents bugging me on important exams and to study! Meaning I can finally focus on my fics!

Until my mother or father plans on taking a vacation somewhere.
Count Kulalu chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Awww, why did you stop? It was getting pretty good. Hopefully the rest is soon to follow.
zero chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
where's chapter 2?
Kamen Rider Silver chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Please don't abandon this fic, it has too much potential to be abandoned. But if you are planning to update soon I have to ask one question. Will Kaixa or Delta make an appearance in this fic or is Faiz the only one? Please update soon, I wanna see how Faiz interacts with the rest of young justice.
Count Kulalu chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I like this story and hope to see you continue it.

The cat tongue mention I have to give you credit for, because if it means what I think it means than you know the major requirement to be able to use a Rider Gear. Some fic writers tend to forget it. Also, isn't Orga the supposed 'Ultimate Warrior' of 555? I may be wrong, or simply basing it on my own opinion, but I'm pretty sure there is a reason why his symbol is Omega.
Symbolic Joker chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Wish this was longer... . Like... 5 000 thousand or 10 000 words per chapter... . But that would take too long. Anyway, since I kept up with the Young Justice TV series, I know why Speedy unknowingly keeps Marcus on the edge. But like Kage Bijuu, I'm not going to spoil it for all those people who read the reviews. Anyway, nice prologue. Feels like I'm watching a TV show with no animation and has a very short first episode(In my opinion anyway). Hope you update soon.
Kage Bijuu chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
There might be a reason why that Speedy is giving Macrus a wierd vibe but I not going to spoil it.