Reviews for Between the Drinks and Subtle Things
sophiainterrupted chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
I've never cried so hard for a fic since Somewhere Across Forever...

please let her be okay - let them be okay...

cause the image of a breaking Eli cradling a fragile and dying Clare is engraved in my head...
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
You graduate from university! COngratulations! I had a feeling you were mature because your writing is completely amazing! I graduated from university just yesterday!

I owe you 3 reviews for the last 3 chapters-I read this at 3am b/c I was bored so I don't think I left you reviews.

omg, I thought this was a dream the entire time until you mentioned Summer and Cash!

"Words of nonsense" I really like that!

Ahh, nearly tearing up! You have such a creative imagination, great job!
Degrassistar chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
Please continue!:)
ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
loved it

holy crap that was intense

i felt so scared for Clare and i didn't even realize she was shot

omg she told him she loved him because she didn't think she will make it

of course he returned the words and of course his black hole is gone since his reason for living might be too

update soon
Ash chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Yay I love this! If only Degrassi followed this my little Eclare-loving heart would melt! Please let Clare allow Eli to get close to her again. :)
ImaginationOfJessica chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
I really like this story :) I like the plot and how you make the characters.I kinda feel like Clare is a little stubborn but I understand that because of everything that she's going through so that's alright :) I hope you'll make her warm up to Eli...also,I noticed your title...did you get it from the song "We Are Young"?
gladlad chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
i like :)
starry2223 chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Please please please update soon, this story is very interesting! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next. Keep up the good work! Eclare forever :) :)
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Summer should be stabbed...speaking of stabbing, ahe looked like a psycho on the show so...the roll fit her perfectly :3

Anywhoo, I loved this chapter (and thank you for the dedication) . This chapter seemed more like a filler, but the Eclare interaction was greatly appreciated, along with Jenna Jake's ok, Clare should know that Jake is actually just in love with chicken.

Update soon! :)

...Before I kick le metaphorical bucket ;)
ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 3 . 5/8/2012

wow Jenna really have no decency to makeout with Jake after Clare leaves

I hate how Clare is treating Eli he only cares and wants to help

I hope eventually she will again except his help

god Clare all because of you ex bf/stepbrother and new family you would rather live with druggies and put yourself in danger?

smarten up and take the help you are given

update asap i need more like now
xxloves-suicidexx chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
xzcsncajka, LOVE. update soon, can't wait to see what trouble Clare gets into next. ;)
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Please update as soon as possible! I'm dying! Not literally but you know :)
lowshie chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Loooove it (:
ilovetaylorswift13 chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
loved it

you think Clare would actually e be glad Eli took her in, but nope she is just rude to him

glad she thanked him eventually and also glad Eli is gonna be there for Clare

update soon
Eclare55512 chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Isn't this chapter based off when Clare stayed with those two weed dealers? Or something like that :p Anyways I loved it :) Update :D Please
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »