Reviews for The Lost Companions
Wheelie91 chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Please update soon!
Doctor Ross chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
you really should continue writing about Jenny and Astrid. so Jenny can have Astrid as a Best Friend and Companion like Donna is to the Doctor and Astrid can finally get the travels she was promised after all she did with the Doctor on the spaceship Titanic. I think it has Great Potential!

angelborn inhelll chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Awesome story! Please keep it up and update sooooooon
The One Who Holds On chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Wow...what a jerk. Seriously. Knocking someone out for their own good? What a jerk move. Really, you should have just let her find Astrid and understood that she would never leave someone they just did. I could also say something along the lines of "oh wow, the suspense is building! I can't wait to find out what's next!", but instead I think I'll just say I'm glad it looks like you know where you're going with this story. Don't be lazy. Instead be awesome!

Wheelie91 chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Please update soon, I like this fic so far!
DorkynessOnSteroids chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
You characterize them so well!
DorkynessOnSteroids chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Just found this story and really liked it! It's really creative. I'll go review the first chapter, too...
megastapler2 chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
it's getting even better!
megastapler2 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
i like it so far!
Iellwen Silima chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I like the idea of having them travel to planets and stumbling upon trouble, kind of like the Doctor. Haha. You should write like stand alone 'episodes' where they visit new planets. They could go to Atlantis! That's something I've always wanted to see happen on Doctor Who. Umm...anyway, this chapter was really good :) I like how you're taking the romance slow instead of just diving right into it from the beginning, although there's already some subtle romantic undertones :) Looking forward to the next chapter!
Iellwen Silima chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Oh my gosh, I'm so happy to have finally found a decent Doctor Who slash story! Your writing is really good, and I love how you characterize both of the girls. Also, I've always wanted to read a fanfic where Jenny gets to travel, and one where Astrid somehow comes back to life, and you combined both of those ideas! Haha. Great job. I really hope you decide to continue this!

The only suggestion I have is something that I just found a bit confusing while reading...I would suggest just picking one view point per chapter and sticking to it, instead of jumping back and forth between their viewpoints every paragraph. Trying to remember who's POV it was was a bit confusing at some points.
Pepperonity chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This is an amazing story! I love the idea, and your writing style is really nice to read! :) I love it!
The One Who Holds On chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
So, personally, I love it :) I totally agree that both Jenny and Astrid got a little gypped when it comes to traveling with the Doctor. I think that the two of them are an excellent pair and I like the idea a lot. Then again, we both know I'd be more than happy to read anything new you have. Keep up the good work. :) -C.S.