Reviews for A Place for Everyone
dragooonthegreat chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
please continue asap! loved it!:)
QuasiOuster chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Very nice! I like the emotional attention to detail since their minds have to be reeling after everything that happened, especially Zane. And it's perfect because the story doesn't try to do too much or solve anything right away which reads quite well. I really enjoyed it.
hatondog chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Thank you for writing this! Have been dying to read a Force Quit story and this was terrific. As much as it would be nice to see these two get past all the tentativeness about their relationship, especially in light of what had to be a wake up call for Zane in the matrix, this is spot on-exactly how it's more likely to happen on the show.
x Veela x chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
YES! This is exactly what I needed to read today. I was relieved and disappointed by "Force Quit" as finally we have our favourite Zane/Jo back, but they got hardly any screen time together at all! Jack and Allison go at least 3 little moments together and all we got was a cup of coffee.

I love the way Zane's battling with what he secretly wants from Jo here - I think that character development you've got going is spot on. Lack of clothes is great too ;)
Sara60691 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
AHHH! OMG so cute! lol, this is a great thing to read first thing in the morning. lol, too bad for my roommate, she thinks there's something wrong with me now, lol. anyway, I love how Zane is so concerned and so inlove with Jo but he's still holding back. I liked the little blurb about the next day, it was cute. I kinda wish you would write more, but understand if you don't because this is perfect as is. lol, i also like how you had the little verbal spar about the couch, that seems like a conversation they would really have. Anyway, write more cause i love your stories!
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I have to tell you, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who feels like it's reasonable for Allison to be unnerved by seeing Jo and Carter around each other right now. I would totally be if I were her! Anyways, this is a nice little bit. Very in keeping with the episode.