Reviews for Lightning Strikes Twice
Snowdevil The Awesome chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Snowdevil The Awesome chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Snowdevil The Awesome chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
HAPPY chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
YAY!You updated!can you do that again?
xMissyMaex chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
I think the paragraphs look really good! And your writing is in character which is always nice haha. I was excited to see you had updated, so keep up the good work! :D
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I also think you could do with making some of the paragraphs a little shorter and not so wall-of-text-y. I've got to say, I really don't know how they're going to get out of this one assuming that the Yeerk in Jake is not a dumbass and doesn't immediately tell everyone that he's infested an Andalite Bandit. Trying to take the others out on his own is stupid and if he doesn't dawdle the others would never catch up. Plus this random girl isn't going to have a lot of credibility when she claims that she used to be a Controller but now she swears she's not and she knows that they're the "Andalite Bandits" but now Jake's infested. Arguing and convincing will also waste valuable time that any not brain dead Yeerk would use to announce to the world that the "Andalite Bandits" are human. ESPECIALLY since he knows what happened to the last Yeerk who didn't manage that. I do really like the name of this story, though.
Sarah1281 chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Why didn't the Yeerk kill her? And if Jake was mid-morph and it took a few minutes (or at least seconds) for the new Yeerk to take control of him as well as finishing morphing then how did she not manage to knock him out or something?
Elfera chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Yhis is quite interesting.
xMissyMaex chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I like it! It's very well written and a nice new concept. A bit of advice, though, for later. Maybe try breaking up the paragraphs a bit more, such as when there's dialogue. Update soon pleeeease! :)
HAPPY chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
continue!I like be waiting for more.