Reviews for Pumpkin Returns
Eden chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Thank you! I just finished the third book, and I couldn't believe that Pumpkin was actually gone, so that was just what I needed. 33
Angel of Randomosity chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
! XD XD XD XD XD XD
IF ONLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! X3
CmaHazelstar chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
I'm making fan ficton of when she returns a year later, with a new companion. August Springer is an eleven year old "Gypsy," who just moved into a permanent home in Briery Swamp. He meets May, who is still an outcast from the rest of the other kids. She had tried to tell them about the Ever After, but they didn't believe her.

August was telling the kids of his adventures, one of which they laughed at him for. He spoke of the Ever After, a land of the deceased. Before he could end his tale, they called him a liar and walked away laughing. But May had heard him.

I have two love triangles in my book. One is May with Pumpkin and August. The other is Beatrice with Fabbio and Zero. But,trust me, I am not making the choice easy for them!

Spoiler alert! Spolier alert! Okay, The Lay of the Noth Farm plays a big role in this one. All I am saying is that she is half good and half evil, not to mention the most powerful being in the ever after next to Bo Cleevil! P.S.: Bo Cleevil survived May's attack, he was just weakend. He also helps(Yes, I said HELPS) May in the book, not to mention August. They escape thanks to him.

Oops! I said too much. Oh well! Just trying to hook any good readers out there!
Serena Tobis Snape chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This is a great story so far and I love it. May Bird is one of my favorite books and I can't wait till you update the story to see what happens next for when May will reunite with Pumpkin.