Reviews for Bad Girls With Big Hearts
great story
boring
zobi321 chapter 1 . 2/5
Just amazing!
I was looking for an idea on how to write a good fan fic when I stumbled on to this one and frankly it is too damn good
Great job!
One thing I would propose would be a grammer inspctor haha
But we are all humans that tend to make mistakes
I really enjoyed you work and am lookinh forward to you next masterpiece
hinatagirl0805 chapter 67 . 2/2
Great story, it is definitely one of my fave ed, edd, and eddy fanfic. While you did some have some mistakes your story was really good. :)
Great story. I haven't given up hope of seeing more Ed Edd n Eddy on TV eventually. Great job
Tom chapter 67 . 1/17
Best Edd/Marie Eds/Kankers story period! Anyone interested in these pairings should read this. The author captures the show amazingly and brilliantly tells a beautiful story about young love. Recomend 100%
Awesome
NICKxTHExIMORTAL chapter 68 . 12/21/2014
This had to be one of the best ed Edd n eddy fics out there easily on par with Ed Edd n eddy: a weekend alone or what you don't know can hurt you . you have made a fan out of a lot of people and I can't speak for everyone one but I can't wait for more
isabella janes chapter 41 . 12/10/2014
I love your ideas
and I think its REALLY
GOOD!
Guest chapter 68 . 12/8/2014
Massively looking forward to the sequel vonmor
Monkeyman10526 chapter 24 . 12/4/2014
I have to say...This...story...is...FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!
The character development and how you shine a light in on the kankers its just so deep. It has it's funny moments, and its deep moments I love it! Also...I imagine them looking like the chars from fusion fall...no offence, but i can't imagine have the things Edd and Marie did in cartoon form.
Guest chapter 68 . 11/30/2014
when he says penning out the sequel does he mean this story or did he make a different one
Dusty-Quilled Fiction Man chapter 29 . 11/29/2014
400th review right here! Go have a party or something, you earned all of this attention to your writing my friend, I'd say.
Currently I'm buried in the middle of your story, and loving every second of it. When I saw that there were less than 3,000 stories for Ed Edd n Eddy fanfiction, I was worried I might not find such a truly captivating story as this. But I'm glad to see I was proven wrong This is one of the best stories I've read, like, ever! Inspirational, that's the best description I have. Reading a story this amazing makes me want to write something like it. But not before I finish mowing thru all these chapters! Onward to number 30, whew!

Keep writing, it suits you well.
DQFM
Guest chapter 67 . 11/23/2014
Please make a sequel! This was one of the best Ed Eddn Eddy fanfictions I ever read! Like please make a squeal I beg u! U poytrated the character's personalities uniqiuely and I especially liked the change of heart from the eds and kankers. PLEASEEEEEEEEWWW MAKE A SQUEAL IM BEGGING U!
AvidMovieFan16 chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
This is quite an interesting pairing Marie and Double D.