Reviews for steady, now
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Captured Korra's personality really well. And Mako's niggling distractedness, gosh, that boy. But the way you write is absolutely lovely. Short sentences. Long sentences. (I'm not taking the Micky -this is something I generally appreciate, but from this piece more so.) Woooooo.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
*sniffle* It's beautiful.
Emina333 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Aww that made me smile :)
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I know you're not entirely satisfied with this, but I do love it! My favorite scene is when they actually see her bending for the first time after her face-off with Amon... And you know, even though I'm reading this after seeing episode five, I think this still applies pretty well. It's like filling in all of the blanks in a way.

Great!
hungryandsad chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
AWESOME STORY. SHAFDSJFHASHFSKFDKSHK

you're a fantastic writer! very thought-provoking.

did you see episode 5?

bolin's crying might possibly have changed my pairing to borra. D:

but i really don't care who ends up with who, as long as korra kicks amon's butt in the coolest way possible. :D
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I really liked this. I think you did a lovely job. Keep up the great work!
Ice of the Kitsune's Fire chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
YAY MAKORRA! Actually, I'm partial to Bolin after the recent episode, but this was really well-written. Kudos to you!
vapanalley chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This just brought all my thoughts back to Ep. 5 when Korra accuses Mako of thinking of her, Korra, when he is with Asami. Why must your fic be so canon? I don't think that anyone was intending to hurt in this situation, and I like how Mako is very well aware that he is attracted to Korra and that she is fantastic but he also has obligations to Asami. Just. So many feelings and Bolin. Oh. Bolin. And Asami being the upright, classy girl that she is, this makes this so sad and apsiodhfapoisdjfpaoijf. Great fic. So many thoughts and the imagery was gorgeous too! :D
shinjiru15 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
this was really good! i think you have their characterizations down, for 4 episodes into the series anyway :)
wingedmercury chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
some beautiful descriptions here; I could really picture how Korra was bending, how she was perceived by her friends. A wonderful piece:)
sarsaparillia chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
...WELL THIS HURTS. THANKS, ANNIE. IT'S LIKE NINE AM, AND I'M ALREADY CRYING. I MEAN WITH THE BEAUTIFUL AND THE SUNLIGHT AND THE- MY HEART. IT HURTS.

I LOVE YOU.

BUT IT HURTS.

/back to crying over Korra now
sasukes chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
ANNIE WHAT THE HELL YOU HAVE TO TELL SOMEONE-ME-WHEN YOU DO THESE KINDS OF THINGS OR MAYBE I SHOULD JUST ALERT YOU OR SOMETHING SAME THING GOD
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I'm at a loss of words here. This is so good.
Mokimoki-chan chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Korra needs to stay strong! She has to keep her head up!

I really hope she come back to being the strong Korra we all know in episode 5:)

I like this. This is like how it might actually run out~~~
Shinidama chapter 1 . 5/2/2012