Reviews for steady, now
Anon chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This is absolutely amazing! It's a work of literature, I'm not even kidding. I like the way you handled post Amon Korra. You went at it from a different angle than everyone else and it was refreshing and, I think, realistic. Mako was very in character (along with everyone else) and I can see him thinking these things. I wish this were a multiple-chapter fic! Over all, bravo and please continue to write for this fandom as you are amazing.
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
OHAIRTHAR.

Please tell me you are staying in the fandom...PLEASE. I love this one, don't regret posting it. The line of Mako's thoughts flows so naturally - I never would have believed you had trouble with it.

Arg. I actually like Asami. But I kind of want her to have her heart broken when Mako realises that Korra is the most amazing person alive and BAM AWKWARD LOVE...uh, square? Because Bolin kind of seems to have a thing for Korra too, but he's obviously going to end up with Jinora one day (far in the future). This is hurting my head to think about. BUT ANYWAY THERE IS A TANGLED LOVE THING GOING ON AS THE WORLD NEARLY ENDS OR SOMETHING.

Oh god, I'm shutting up now. I love this, I love you and if you ever write a multi-chaptered thing for LoK I will glomp you across the internet. Just a hint.
luvnote4u chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I liked this. I thought it was well written and I like that it wasn't overly sentimental. Nice job. :)
Lady Rini chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
So happy you have jumped on the Korra Bandwagon! I don't think this is going to go to hell after episode 5. I can see this happening in between 4&5. Soooo many people do not trust Asami. They think she works for Amon.

Review: Mako seems to be torn in between Korra and Asami. I can see this being a problem later on. Bolin is trying to help but Mako is being stubborn.
tyrantsandcreampuffs chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This is so well written that it makes me jelly. , But really, you've given me a contemplative Mako who is still in character as he juggles his feelings between two girls and eugh, it's wonderful-you're wonderful. Please write more!
Jenefur chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This is great. This is more than great. This is what i want to happen. Very. Nicely. Done.
smos chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I don't care if this will get tossed in the fire after episode 5. This was awesome! After the Masami ship sinking the Makorra ship last weekend, I definitely needed this fix. Haha. xD
22 | « Prev Page 1 2