Reviews for A Call to Arms
TIGERSAGE chapter 37 . 12/31/2016
ok so i read the whole story. liked it a lot. especially with Neville trying to kiss Ginny and Ginny telling him she will hex him if he tries it again. Neville seems to have manned up in seventh year. i would have preffered a kiss between Harry and Ginny instead of hug. but meh that jsut me. if you get a chance check out my own Story. Before the Epilogue. a story about the Summer of 1998.
MarauderMist chapter 37 . 12/11/2016
You have written the story from a different perspective that everyone wanted to read.
Well done...!
Would love to read more of your stories.
Potterhead71792 chapter 37 . 12/2/2016
Beautifully written
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
great story!
The Friendless chapter 37 . 11/10/2016
This is a beautiful story, and I'm so glad I discovered this - I genuinely haven't read a story I immensely liked on here in a pretty long time, and this immediately became one of my favorites. I really liked the different perspective we get about everything going on while Harry's on his mission, it was really interesting and fun to read. Emotional too. I started tearing up reading Fred's death again, including the last few chapters. So thanks for writing this, it was amazing!
PeaJack chapter 37 . 11/1/2016
Very well done. Excellent story, I thank you for writing it. The battle chapters are incredible. The one thing that bothered me was the lack of focus on a character. There was a focus on a theme- the inner struggles of Hogwarts, but when you suddenly jumped to McGonagall is was a bit jarring. All in all, a very good read.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
You have some duplicated paragraphs in this chapter about macgonagall, other than that it's great!
Disney lovers 101 chapter 37 . 9/27/2016
This story was amazing! I couldn't stop reading! Thanks for writing this:)
post-ghost chapter 35 . 8/25/2016
I can barely see through all my tears right now. Brilliant story, well written and everything, you have the characters spot on, but oh these last few chapters are so well done...
I'm still extremely sad though.
HeartOfAspen chapter 37 . 8/25/2016
Ah, perfect ending! I read this through in 2 days and it was time well spent. You have a wonderful way of describing things - a style that is reminiscent of JKR herself - but still distinctly yours. I have enjoyed this tale so much, thank you so much for sharing!
HeartOfAspen chapter 34 . 8/25/2016
Poor Hagrid, he always really was like a parent to Harry. I always wondered why Harry never felt the same, as he clearly thought of Hagrid as more of a friend than a father-figure in the books.
HeartOfAspen chapter 28 . 8/25/2016
Not enough people give Poppy Pomfrey the credit she deserves.
HeartOfAspen chapter 27 . 8/25/2016
God this chapter gave me the chills!
HeartOfAspen chapter 26 . 8/25/2016
Go Terry Boot!
HeartOfAspen chapter 22 . 8/25/2016
Oh Minerva is wonderful. I love how you write her and the little detail of the tabby cat protecting the students in the Gryffindor common room is fantastic.
1,042 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »