Reviews for A Call to Arms
LittleLegs21 chapter 37 . 9/7
This story is incredible. Truly. I've read plenty of stories of DH from Ron and Hermione's point of view, but never thought of reading something from the ones who were left behind. I'm truly blown away, as a die hard HP fan, high praise indeed. Thank you for sharing your story.
Sciurid chapter 37 . 8/31
So, so good. The third act was especially good. Very dynamic and true to the characters.
Rose098 chapter 22 . 8/20
I love McGonnagal’s perspective in this.
Rose098 chapter 37 . 8/20
I cannot believe I have never read this before now. It is absolutely amazing! I loved this from beginning to end. Are you quite sure you are not JKR? You captured McGonnagal’s bravery perfectly when she stood up for her students at her own peril. You also captured Ginny’s stubbornness and determination to do what’s right no matter what the cost and her loyalty to Harry. You made me fear for their lives and I honestly think this deserves to be published as it fills in the huge gaps left by JKR that deserved to be filled and now thanks to you, they have!
WeasleySeeker chapter 37 . 8/17
So I've had this story recommended to me before and never got round to reading it, and I am honestly SO GLAD that I stumbled across it again.

I love how you write Ginny and it's things like this that remind me why she's one of my very favourite characters - her strength and feistiness (if that's even a word). And I also really enjoyed the chapters from Minerva's perspective; it was really cool seeing things from a different angle and obviously allowed us to stay with what was happening at Hogwarts while Ginny was in hiding. I found all the POV changes during the battle to be a bit too fast-paced and confusing to keep up with at first but I got used to it, and all of your characterisations in that bit were just flawless.

This deserves to be published.
Are you quite sure that you're not J. K. Rowling?
Ginevra Snape chapter 37 . 7/17
Amazing read! You have done an excellent job at crafting a gripping tale that fits itself right into Canon.
Ginny was a bit unbearable in the early chapters, but couldn’t put it down it anymore from about halfway through.
HPuni101 chapter 37 . 7/13
Great story. I was hoping for it to continue in GPOV though, especially with the reunions. Thanks so much again for sharing this..filled in the blanks exceptionally well. Best wishes.
HPuni101 chapter 28 . 7/13
Where's Ginny?
HPuni101 chapter 11 . 7/12
*help lol. Sometimes I hate typing on my phone.
HPuni101 chapter 10 . 7/12
Glad that Ginny and McGonnagal had that talk...I forgot that the others had stepped into hell, sorry about that.
HPuni101 chapter 9 . 7/12
Feel so sorry for Ginny. Thanks for sharing, it's one of the few deathly hallows at hogwarts fanfics I've been able to find...as post-war fanfics rarely tell Ginny's side of the story. It's really well-written, kudos to your style and creativity..it was interesting to see her this conflicted about the DA as in cannon she and others were apparently immediately active, but there were some things I found slightly occ; Luna is less like herself and very Hermione like (but I think your reasoning was because of the affects of the war), in this chapter I doubt Professor McGonnagal would have been disappointed in Ginny as she would know she was covering for the rest and would have the same talk like she did with Harry in Ootp...I'm also surprised that Ginny hasn't gone mad with two weeks of the cruciatus and that no one has helped her to recover in between (although maybe that would make it worse if they did but McGonnagal and Madam Pomfrey could have stepped in there). Please don't see this as a flame, I never do that in my reviews. I'm really enjoying this story and look forward to reading the rest.
odieboddie71 chapter 6 . 4/17
My only problem is that in the beginning so far, Ginny is a tad petulant. Yes she can be stubborn, but this is beyond that right now.
Stella chapter 37 . 4/2
And now I have died. This story is awesome. I’ll be back soon.
Stella chapter 29 . 4/2
Well now my heart is actually shattered. Thanks a lot for that.
1,152 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »