Reviews for A Call to Arms
Ginevra Snape chapter 37 . 22h
Amazing read! You have done an excellent job at crafting a gripping tale that fits itself right into Canon.
Ginny was a bit unbearable in the early chapters, but couldn’t put it down it anymore from about halfway through.
HPuni101 chapter 37 . 7/13
Great story. I was hoping for it to continue in GPOV though, especially with the reunions. Thanks so much again for sharing this..filled in the blanks exceptionally well. Best wishes.
HPuni101 chapter 28 . 7/13
Where's Ginny?
HPuni101 chapter 11 . 7/12
*help lol. Sometimes I hate typing on my phone.
HPuni101 chapter 10 . 7/12
Glad that Ginny and McGonnagal had that talk...I forgot that the others had stepped into hell, sorry about that.
HPuni101 chapter 9 . 7/12
Feel so sorry for Ginny. Thanks for sharing, it's one of the few deathly hallows at hogwarts fanfics I've been able to find...as post-war fanfics rarely tell Ginny's side of the story. It's really well-written, kudos to your style and creativity..it was interesting to see her this conflicted about the DA as in cannon she and others were apparently immediately active, but there were some things I found slightly occ; Luna is less like herself and very Hermione like (but I think your reasoning was because of the affects of the war), in this chapter I doubt Professor McGonnagal would have been disappointed in Ginny as she would know she was covering for the rest and would have the same talk like she did with Harry in Ootp...I'm also surprised that Ginny hasn't gone mad with two weeks of the cruciatus and that no one has helped her to recover in between (although maybe that would make it worse if they did but McGonnagal and Madam Pomfrey could have stepped in there). Please don't see this as a flame, I never do that in my reviews. I'm really enjoying this story and look forward to reading the rest.
odieboddie71 chapter 6 . 4/17
My only problem is that in the beginning so far, Ginny is a tad petulant. Yes she can be stubborn, but this is beyond that right now.
Stella chapter 37 . 4/2
And now I have died. This story is awesome. I’ll be back soon.
Stella chapter 29 . 4/2
Well now my heart is actually shattered. Thanks a lot for that.
Stella chapter 22 . 4/2
This is actually breaking my heart. Update on status of life will follow in half an hour or so.
LoonyLovegood1981 chapter 37 . 3/28
Wow, this is such a remarkable great awesome story, and I hereby offically declare it to be canon! :)
RebelliousRedhead chapter 37 . 3/10
This story is flawless. Honestly, I think this is one of the best fan fictions I have ever read!
OH MY GOD!
I have no words to get started with. I already loved your friend Keep The Other One’s writing, but I’m speechless to you writing a whole year down. I simply LOVED IT!
S/he talks so much about u on the author’s notes, that I had to read one of your FanFics, and I’m thrilled that this was the first one I choose. You too are the only people I’ve read HP Fics from; and I must say it was freaking worth it. Do u have a sequence to this one?
Keep your amazing work and thank ktoo cause I found your profile through her notes and profile! ️
Bluest Witch chapter 37 . 2/17
Loved this from the beginning to the end.
Strawberri Leigh chapter 37 . 2/11
I am shattered and heart broken and numb. I have to be up in about 4 hours, but I could not stop reading. Honest to God, this story- this unparalleled, brilliant story- had been firmly cemented in my mind as Canon. I've read the Potter series way more than enough to know how the story goes. I know who lives, dies, and wins; but you captivated me with the other half we never got to experience. You flushed out the missing pieces of the story and did it phenomenally. This is the greatest fic I have ever read. All I can say is thank you.
1,146 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »