Reviews for Heroes
Endles chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I hardly ever read fanfiction for The Legend of Zelda, but for once I was feeling like reading something and I picked this out from amongst all the Skyward Sword fics... and boy, am I glad I did. The story was the perfect mixture of the pure fun & magical atmosphere of the original and the more realistic, heartbreaking struggle. I loved the development of Groose throughout the story and... I can't really put it to words, you've just given me so much to consider. This is one of those stories that stick with you.

As critique, I have just a few points. The story was understandably long, but at times I felt like it could've worked even better if you'd shortened some of the parts detailing Link's and Groose's exact process through the temples and puzzles and such. The exactness of your narration really likened the story to the game but it would get tiresome occasionally. At least for me!

And as another personal opinion, I would've liked to see Cawlin from another perspective. He was (quite rightfully) presented as the villain, but since all the other characters were so rounded with both negative and positive qualities, I was kind of expecting to see him alternatively too.

But well, that's that. I truly enjoyed this and I'm probabably going to read more from you! Thanks for writing such a lovely piece!
Canada Mathieu Williams chapter 16 . 10/28/2013
I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORLD SHINING SHIMMERING SPLENDOR!
Zelda4Life chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
That my friend was adourable. Your pretty lucky to be hearing that from me cause I have no heart. I also thought it was funny how they had no idea what rain was XD
Candy Von Schweetz chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
hm.
Candy Von Schweetz chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
hahahahahahahahahah times a thousand and infinite! My laughing was so loud that it echoed throughout my room! OHMYGOD *inhales sharply through teeth* You have some skills!
Candy Von Schweetz chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
I. Love. THIS!
Heather Dehmer chapter 26 . 5/22/2013
Beautiful ending there missy. I love it. Please do more like this. And I thank you dearly for writing and posting this story. *bows*
The Black Order chapter 26 . 2/27/2013
Everything about this story made me very happy. Groose has always been one of my favorites and I love the development that he went through. How you wrote every part of the game was very well done in my opinion. :) I really loved the whole why he uses his left hand thing. It was a great idea. I started crying somewhere near the end but I don't really remember when... the ending was excellent. The letters were very cool. Zelda accepting groose and making them a "triforce" was awesome and very touching.
I don't think I can express enough how much I loved this story, so I have to say thank you for writing it :)
Tetrabelle chapter 26 . 2/12/2013
THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THIS STORY INTO MY LIFE YOU ARE A GODDESSS!
Tetrabelle chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
I will never play Skyward sword the same again lol
LOVVVVVVE THIS DAMN STORY
Tetrabelle chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
Your use of real dialogue mixed wi9th original thoughts is amazing..I'm about to adopt this into my timeline theory haha3
Tetrabelle chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
Literally laughed out loud several times while reading this in my dorm room. Had to attempt to explain to my non-zelda kniwledgeable roommate...she thinks I'm a freak lol
Amazing story so far.
tjrrr chapter 26 . 2/9/2013
I absolutely loved your story. Loved the ending and all. Excellent work
Daughter of Persephone chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
Me gusta
Kasume-sama chapter 26 . 12/31/2012
I just had a really late revelation. (XD) Your story explains why all the heroes after the 1st Link are left handed! (except in Twilight Princess for the Wii)