Reviews for The Voyager Missing Scenes Series
Beawild chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
I like your story, it's original and interesting. Are you going to update it?
Lady Zephyr chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
I'm consistently impressed by your characterizations. Your Seska was excellent, your Tuvok was completely on point. You do good work!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
Nicely done, am enjoying reading. Can't wait for more please, its nice to find something I feel fits in well.
murphycat chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
I hope you continue this. It is very well done and I love this secret insights into the crew. Characterization is done very well.
Alpha Flyer chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
Oooh, what a surprise - Seska POV! You can practically feel the slithering snake inside... Nicely done!
DeltaCat chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I love the way you've written Chakotay in this chapter. I prefer stories like this where he doesn't just roll over and fit right in to Starfleet again. So much more realistic. Seska is cool too. Thanks for sharing. :)
PinkAngel17 chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Oooow, Seska POV. It was great! Very much Seska-ish. And the Chakotay POV was just as great. Fantastic chapter!
pumpkin314159 chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
These are brilliant! Please keep going.
Hummingbird2 chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
They're all excellent, and I'm looking forward to more, thank you!
Juddysbuddy chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
I don't think I've ever read a fic about what Tom went through on Banea - Great missing scenes! You really conveyed Tom's feelings and confusion so well. And the way they conducted the trial and carried out the sentence without explanation or counsel was horrifying. Loved it! Thanks for writing!
PinkAngel17 chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Awww, poor Tom. You really brought out his emotions about his sentencing really well in this! And that last line, I almost wanted to laugh but yet it was still so sad. Wonderfully done once again!
hester4418 chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Lovely scene with Tom and Harry. :-)

Looking forward to what you will do with the next episodes!
hester4418 chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
This is my favorite part of this addition:

"There was a certain amount of nervousness that was unmistakable, and she knew exactly why. Those that were Starfleet were completely unaccustomed to direct face time with their captain unless they had screwed up royally. And the Maquis were still coming to terms with her now being their captain instead of Chakotay. It was a fine line she was walking, and she could be blown off it and fall to her death with just the slightest of gusts."

That perfectly sums up the current mood and addresses something that canon omitted in this episode - the fact that Maquis and Starfleet will still have different views and will deal differently with certain situations.

Loved the way she would have liked to shake the lizard to get a clearer answer! At least she didn't try to kill it like B'Elanna...
hester4418 chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
I watched several episodes in quick succession in the last few days, so they are getting a bit blurred together, but that also gives me the opportunity of viewing scenes in a slightly larger context. In this case, while I agree that this is the perfect missing scene for the episode and that it does have all the required dialogue, I can't help but feel that the interaction between Janeway and the Doctor is a bit too cordial. She's still at the stage where she will shut him off without thinking about it twice, and the Doctor's reflections about himself also seem premature, considering that he doesn't really start considering himself an integral part of the crew until two episodes later.

But those are just my thoughts. The scene was well written as usual and makes for a great addition!
hester4418 chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
I've said it before elsewhere, I'll say it again here - I though the producers really wasted an opportunity for early character development when they had time reset itself at the end of the episode. Even the very little bit they did with/for Kes was crammed into maybe a minute or two. Your scene would have added a nice and fitting new layer, and prepared the ground for future meetings between Tuvok and Kes.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »