Reviews for The Greater Good
MagusZero chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
So true. Who cares if you hit an ally that can't equip a Chamelon Robe if you can wipe out half of the enemy side with a calculated Holy? Besides, you can have another ally use Arise or Phoenix down… or just save the Arise for your next calculation.

It's all for the greater good, of course.
Memomo chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
That was thoroughly enjoyable! Brief, but brilliant :D
minorfffanatic1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
The answer is Holy Chameleon Robes.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Lol calculators are evil!
MalaZh chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Cute! A live account on the almost-real situation on the battlefield!
I knew Calculator/Arithmetician job is a psycho, that's why I like it so much as a secondary.
You should do more,, try BARD :D
AriehXIV chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Yay! Wizard Ramza with Math skill and a lot of Faith! One time a make Orlandu explode with flare! He was SINGING really happy like: lalalala when... FLARE! and next... 999 of damage and he was on the floor... along with three enemies xD Calculator/Arithmetic is the best :P
Arkca chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
So true. Hahaha. If I had less morals and more this kind of ideology, I would make my Arithmetician do the same. Ah... So much power, so many necessary casualties.

Hope to see more of your writing for FFT.

Good day, good sir.
DarkFonist chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
When you have Arithmeticians, *everyone* is expendable as long as you have one person standing at the end of it!
Big-Babidi chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
lol nice.

I could totally see the party members reacting like that after getting caught in his calculations time and time again.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012