Reviews for Who I Am: A Tale of Artemis
Claria Bianca chapter 35 . 5/16
I'm crying OK... You are a great writer
C.E chapter 35 . 9/19/2014
This is by far the greatest fanfiction story about Artemis ever! Out of all the stories on your site; Who I Am: A Tale of Artemis is my favorite. My 2nd favorite is This Love. You truly are a gifted writer. You're going to go far, I can already tell. ;)
golily04 chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
Nawfar the WaterLily chapter 35 . 3/29/2014
Loved your story! Artemis was always one of my favourite goddesses, and to tell you the truth I was kind of imaging a different ending. One in which Hera tries to abuse her but Gaia suddenly appears to the rescue. Another version was that all the gods would have went to Gaia so she could return Artemis. I don't know how I sound but, honestly speaking I hope you never stop writing fanfictions. Your stories inspire me in a way. Please publish some more fanfics soon. (If possible please let it be another Artemis one. But an Athena one won't be bad). But then again beggers can't be choosers, could they?
LadyLucina28 chapter 35 . 12/19/2013
That is the most AWESOME fanfiction of Greek Mythology about Artemis EVER! You are AWESOME!
LadyLucina28 chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
When Hera, Aphrodite, and Ares appeared and when they were scorning Artemis I was close to going inside and want to slap them or something
silentwolf111 chapter 35 . 8/14/2013
I have to say, this was great. You combined emotion with action flawlessly to form a beautiful story. Plus, the whole thing with Gaia unleashing the hounds was super clever. Totally worth staying up to read! :)
Kirakishou chapter 35 . 7/18/2012
Exellent! Love how you slipped in Hades and Persephone extracts as well. Maybe next time you could have a bit more relation of Hades to other family members as well? Thats what I'm doing in my story. Love Artemis!
HadesXPersephone4ever chapter 35 . 7/3/2012
Oh so well written, I finally got the urge to read this story, since it was the original to The Aloadae. Good scenery and well written words, you are a great writer in turn. You must have had years of practice!
Max chapter 33 . 5/31/2012
Hi Max
Shadow Huntress chapter 35 . 5/30/2012
!I can't believe that this is the end! ! Still, on the other hand: I CAN'T WAIT for you to write more stories, especially more about Artemis. Plus, Hooray! I reviewed enough to be mentioned. I was rewarded for showing gratitude for being allowed to read possibly the greatest Artemis fanfiction story. That doesn't seem right though. We, the readers, should be the ones rewarding you. If only I could think of something big enough. If my dad was here he would be offering you a house trained, 3 year-old, german shepherd/boxer/who-knows-what-else bitch that is capable of jumping a four foot fence without touching it. Still, I don't think that you'd want her. All that I can offer is my admiration and gratitude. Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this story. Keep writing and I'll keep reading and reviewing.

Shadow Huntress chapter 34 . 5/30/2012
Oh wow! I can't believe it! Hera was smiling! I didn't even know that that was possible! WOW!I love this. This is amazing! I just can't describe the sensations that your writing invigorates in me. You are a very talented writer. Now, I have to go read your next chapter. Keep writing and I'll keep reading and reviewing.

Reflections of Twilight chapter 35 . 5/30/2012
Awwww, it's over! :'( I'll miss it!

I hope you write more in the future! Keep up the good work!
Shadow Huntress chapter 33 . 5/29/2012
!That's so sweet! I love it!

I love how you have everyone come and visit her, and Dionysus giving her the liquor/wine was HILARIOUS! I loved Zeus' confession on how sorry he was and pleading for forgiveness. I can't believe that Hera was so CIVIL! It's just not her style. I really enjoyed how you had Artemis enrage Hera even more than Hera enraged Artemis! I can't believe that this is almost the end, only two more chapters! I'll be on the lookout for more of your stories. Keep writing and I'll keep reading and reviewing.

Reflections of Twilight chapter 33 . 5/29/2012
AWWWWW! It's so sad it's ending! You are such a great writer, I'm sure you have a future in writing!