Reviews for First Love
Azile-san chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
beautiful! nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! IT'S ABOUT TIME; NAGISA CAN KISS HER CHANCES FOR THE BOY WHO SHOULD'VE GOTTEN A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST HER YEARS AGO, BYE-BYE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! : )
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
This was so cute! I ship Kamui and Emi, but I'm so sad since there are like . . . seven plus twenty less fics about them. Or . . . ficlets. But still, thank you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I loved it sound like the actual writers made it
gokuratei-chan chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
i can see why this took 8-9 months finished, you've really thought about this carefully and i say you've done a really great job ;D
i really imagined this could've been a epilogue for vanguard several years later too
one thing though, i was really looking forward to that card capital Christmas party you've mentioned earlier "" may be you could do another one shot as a part 2 for this one :D i would really like how emi and kamui would turn out in the next one (seeing as how they've realized their feelings for each other) while also seeing a short epilogue on seeing the gang again in the card shop
noahwalker chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
love love loved it. oh and what was all the 0000000000000 and 1111111111111111111111111111 1111111111111111111111111111 1111111111111111111111111111 1111111111 for. EH?
Murdoc Hunter chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Very warm and well written.
I haven't had a chance to see the series past Ep.4(but I will!), but I do know the characters.
You kept them mostly in character, and it turned out very well.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Holy macaroni! This was fantastic! Great job! ;D
Tsukuyomi-chan chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This. Is. FREAKING AMAZING!
Tru Mel Meiko Mei Ling chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
The imagery was like an episode was being played out several years later. It was really sweet n cuuuuuuuuute. Things are usually always cute with you! Using a season to describe Emi did 2 things, one of them indirectly explaining exactly how Kamui saw her through his eyes as a true goddess of nature.

Hot choco owns! It was nice how Kamui asked about Aichi too and he and Emi had something to talk about in regards to him and his cameo.

The ending was a really great touch to end an innocent and pure love between them that had been built upon over the years.
Wandering Prophecy chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was really well done. Great description and flow; Emi & Kamui were developed nicely. A sweet kiss at the end with the snowflake is a nice touch~ Great job overall.