Reviews for Statute of Limitations
This was amazingly written. You did fantastic with this. Please write more! Des
Azamiko chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Want more. Time-skip?
Rindou Kiara chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Interesting story. I love how well written your story is, and the interaction of the team so far. I look forward to see what you'd do next. Update soon
Reveur de l'amour chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Please update soon! I really really like your story and I can't wait to read more! :)
y3llowleo chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
The story is really cute, and I like how you made Hawkeye younger than everyone. Also, Tony's line to Steve killed me, I couldn't stop giggling, so that made my day. I hope that you add more chapters to this story if it's incomplete!
NeverQuiteFinished chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I really loved this. I don't have much knowledge about Clint but this was wonderfully insightful. I gotta say I too would've felt that way about Coulson if I were him and you brought that across well. I like your writing style and just everything about this.
Fyoex chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Oh wow good job! Keep up the great work xD
Kstar1412 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Again, the way you write is absolutely amazing, you capture his awkwardness without the words themselves being awkward.

Can't wait for the next Chapter!
Sora Kohaku chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Mmm, delicious. May I have more please? XD
ShaunoftheLiving chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Totally blew my mind as I read (hehe blew). Update soon, please :)
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This was really interesting to say the least. Awesome job!
Lovelinelivelong639 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
oh. my. god... This was amazing! This is exactly how i picture Clint as a kid... if he were in that situation! Okay I will admit it isn't exact, but I have no complaints and it is way better than I could have imangened.

I can't wait to see what happens... how clint acts with the team and the team resonds to the 17 year old kid on thier team.

OMG is clints old mentor turned villian going to show up?

There is just to much excitment! And I don't know how to express it though a review! That's why I am kind of rambeling...

long review short, I love this story and I hope you update as soon as you can! please keep up the great work! :D

~Elle
anotherbuskitten chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This is amazing! I don't have much experiance with Avengers fics so I'm probably not the best critic. But I really did love this and I hope you update soon.