Reviews for North of the snow line
MonsterSlut chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I have the biggest crush on Elijah...I mean what's not to love? This was all kinds of sexy and I love ow you've captured Elijah's old world mannerism.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. I love the way you make anything Elijah says sound poetic. And I like the while plot and the way they find something in each other neither ever thought they would happen. I meet be over anaylizing or getting to into the stor, but I think its beautfiul. I Love it!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I love this. It's wonderfully sad.
psyfilover chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Wow! This story, premise, it was really good! I loved it! Great writing!
sometimes love isn't enough chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I kind of wish that Alaric would have stayed... :"(

But awesome fic! Thanks for writing it! :)
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
:D can you ever do wrong? yet another amazing story
seaoftrouble chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Amazing job, once again.

I love how you write. It's like every word in the perfect place and with just the right amounts of humor and angst and it's all so believable. So good. I loved the witches, too. Dreadlocked warlock. Awesome.

I wasn't sure if I was going to like Alaric and Elijah together. I love it, turns out. I love Elijah all tentative and polite and Alaric missing Damon and still wanting Elijah. It just works.

Thank you for writing this!
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
i loved this!
WiseDraco chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Friend,

'Torrid Affair' I think is the most apt description I've heard for a story yet. Meaning, of course, a lot of other descriptions for stories are a little ... vague and really non-descriptive. But 'Torrid Affair' this was. And so sad.

I feel for Elijah. More or less. Obviously I'm not a thousand year old vampire so my experiences are limited within the realm of being that lonely for that long. Still though ...I feel sad for him.

And Alaric of course. On a different scale though. I can't bare the thought of someone so noble dying for such a stupid reason as wanting to live so I choose not to accept that he may die.

Hm.

Anyway ...I really enjoyed it. As per usual. I do feel a bit melancholy about it but that's my own feelings coming through. Which is the entire point though isn't it?

Job well done friend.

WiseD
Elena Rain chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I wasn't sure if I should leave my review here as well as A03 so I'll copy and paste it ]

Words can't express how amazing this was. There were so many lines that I just wanted to copy and paste to tell you how much they made me laugh or smile... then there were lines that made me so sad and almost crying. This was so amazing and I could totally see it happening, especially the ending with Damon just being blunt about his time with Elijah. It was a story with mixed emotions for sure! Written so wonderfully well! Is there any chance of seeing more? A tiny sequel maybe? Even if you don't, this was such an incredible story!
Phyrfli chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
wow...very...wow. *feelings* You are just an incredible writer. Always.