Reviews for Before Him, All Shall Scatter
Guest chapter 17 . 7/30/2015
:P
Guest chapter 16 . 7/30/2015
413!
Also idon'nt like how he's a bad guy.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
This is getting ridiculous miss/sir/missir. Update, please.
NoaTheYaoiVampire chapter 17 . 9/26/2014
Update UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! !
Sanity101 chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Haha, L is a little neko...
And his owner is probably Wataru/Wammy or someone from the orphanage. ...L ...is still ...a cute little ...NEKO!YAAAAAAAY!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
THE SHOW IS CASTLE.

..Please excuse my nerd.
Crazy reviewer chapter 17 . 5/3/2014
Oh fuck! Update fast. I wanna know what happens next. Though extremely OOC, i can totally imagine just how ADORABLE and cute L seemed... It made me go Aww...!
SmileWave chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
MORREEEEE! GIMMIE MOREEE!
Please update!
TamiLove chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
Son of a bitch! Tricking us with cupcakes! You fucking bastard! I cant wait for moar! This story is so insanely adorbs I feel like I'm gonna emplode!
TamiLove chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
Oh my heart! L is breaking my heart! So freaking adorablenesssssssssss! I already love this story! Super adorbs!
TamiLove chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
L appears and I go complete fangirl! Lolz! Off for moars
TamiLove chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Oh my mother of AUs lol! I'm off to read more!
Alishabear chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
Oh my god! Thank yuu for updating! Please update soon! I'm on the edge of my seat to see what happens next!
EveningBlack chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
NONONONONONO SHORT CHAP EVIL WATARI HORRIBLE CLIFFHANGER OUR DEATHS WAAAAAAA LAWLI LAWLI MY BABY