Reviews for A Place To Belong: The Forest Was Silent
PugTheMagician chapter 1 . 7/25
tragic but very good, especially what kouhta did afterwards
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 3/21
maesde chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Damn. Hard stuff.
Joshua chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
If this was a game...

Game: Bad Ending... Thanks for Playing!

Me: Screw you game! What do I have to do to get the Perfect Ending?! I'm going to have to research this game like FFX-2 and WOTS3...
rubberduck248 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
*Insert grumpy cat picture*
IchiFell chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Holy Shit that was somber. I do like how,i believe at least, you got his personality right in the end. I dont see Kohta ever being able to kill Lucy and let himself live in a situation like that.
The Layman chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Dang son, you weren't kidding. (Although the slightly sick side of me is admiring heavily implied the second [spoilers!] was. Good job.)
uo-chou chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Awww! Why'd you have to go and do that. Now I'm all like :,(
ikcjjt chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
u call it tragedy, i call it justice. Justice has been done. That serial killer is finally dead, and all of her kind wont be let out and kill 1000s of innocent humans cause she is too obsessed with revenge, or did that already happer? Doesnt matter, she's dead. Justice has been served, the monster has been slain. Too bad Kouta was such a wussy, could have had a great life with Kalua and her sisters.

Great story by the way. U write some of the best stuff on this site, even if it is only a few paragraphs long.
Alaster1428 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
proof out and out that violence solves nothing and revenge is hollow not to sound preachy but the only way one can find peace with a wrong is acceptance and forgiveness if you wrong someone who wrongs you then you are no different than them worse in fact I'm reminded of Val Kilmer's speech in 'Batman Forever' "say you find two-face and you kill him but then it's not over so you have to look for the next two-face and then the next until it's became your whole life.." I think that's about right getting back to this short story it is a nice tragic story but I hope you continue the main part of 'A place to belong soon it's probably one of the best Elfen Lied stories on here aside from your others that have already been finished
MikeJV37 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Very sad... well done, but sad. If this had been the actual ending... I think I could of been ok with it.

A Festering Wound chapter 1 . 5/2/2012

morbid333 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This is the only way I could have pictured Kouta avenging his family, and to be clear, I did picture it, though not for this story.
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Revenge rarely fills anyone with a sense of satisfaction. In fact it makes the void in the heart larger. You obsess over it and it becomes your purpose, but once it's gone you're left an empty shell before realizing it was all for nothing. The sad truth is that revenge is often confused with justice. Kouta killed someone he loved who'd done him wrong and he took this course of action, hurting him more. He took the easy way out to end the pain. It is likely that they can be together in death.