Reviews for The Tomato Garden
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
That was beautiful and chilling. Wonderful job.

Also- have you ever played/watched a game play of The Path? It's based off of Little Red Riding Hood and it's amazing.
wolf with panther eyes chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I skimmed through this briefly, then stopped, went back and read through it slowly and carefully, and then just sat staring at the last few sentences and reading them over and over again.

I have a weakness for dark fairytales, and this was amazing to read. Even if it wasn't Spamano, I would have been captivated. Definitely faving this so I can re-read and study it in the future!
ochinchins chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This story is amazing but, MAN THIS IS DEPRESSING FOR REAL D:
Nana chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Wow, I really liked it! I was sad that Lovi died in the end, but it seemed perfect for this type of story/poem. Oh, and thanks for that info about Red Riding Hood! I didn't know that :)
Itanohira chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Wow. This was interesting, and I loved the poem format and the rhyming. It fits very well with the story! This was very nice to read after a tiring day of school, ahaha.

I loved the ending, and this was perfect. It charms you with short sentences and I would feel bad for the people who don't get the chance to read this. Wonderful job, and I'm going to read this over and over again.

Oh, and I didn't know that about little red riding hood! God job incorporating that into the story!