Reviews for Not Today
Seriously how many times are they going to almost kiss. It's getting predictable and stupid now. It's just a kiss. It's almost happened how many times? I can just imagine how many times they will almost do anything further than that. Their relationship is dragging along so freakin slow. I get a slow burn, I really do, but this is ridiculous.
OH, MY GOD! EITHER RAPE ARYA, OR DON'T RAPE AREA, BUT THIS "SAVED AT THE LAST SECOND" THING HAS HAPPENED 6 TIMES ALREADY, AND I'M SICK OF IT! Please just rape her and get it over with. OR, stop bringing up rape as a possibility.

Allow Arya and Gendry to deal with the aftermath of rape, and let them become stronger from it. Or not. Or maybe she doesn't get raped at all. But FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, stop teasing at it.

(I only say this because I really enjoyed reading this, and I want to enjoy reading more of it, but I can't... because you won't get to the point.)
BookGeek98 chapter 43 . 9/4/2017
I am so happy i found this story
It's amazing
Guest chapter 18 . 8/29/2017
People so desperate for Arya and Gendry...pathetic
dandrea chapter 43 . 8/23/2017
Your story is perfect. I really enjoyed reading it. I love the way you wrote the characters and the ending was perfect. Thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us.
Little-bad-Angel chapter 13 . 8/16/2017
Gendry is such a sweetheart.
Chalayne chapter 43 . 6/21/2017
Okay so I'm reviewing a third time. I just finished and have to say that I am not sure now that I will be reading the remaoning books yet to be published in the series A Song of Oce and Fire. I know this is an AU, but feel your changes serve the story better than where Martin or HBO is currently leading it. I never thought I would say that, especially about a fanfiction story.
Chalayne chapter 24 . 6/21/2017
I'm so glad you showed how he feels for Sansa I always thought he looked at her more like a little sister from the book and the show, but you made me realize there was probably more!
Chalayne chapter 20 . 6/21/2017
Oh my goodness! This is worse than George R R Martin - and that is completely meant as a compliment. I've been crying my way through the last several chapters!
Floridacutie chapter 43 . 6/1/2017
lol don't mind me... only sobbing. that was beautiful! thank you!
LoveOfAVampire chapter 43 . 5/15/2017
Truly an amazing story! My favorite Arya x Gendry story by far! It took me about two weeks to read this in between work & my severe seasonal allergies, but I finally finished it! I'll probably end up rereading it over the summer too! (:
Hiddenray chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
loved how you write... I'll come back to finish reading this after I find out who Gendry is
Uzumaki Hatsue chapter 43 . 10/9/2016
Bravo! I applaud you. That was a magnificent story from start to finish! My craving for a great gendrya fanfic has been satisfied :) well done, you! Thank you for posting!
Allleila chapter 43 . 9/3/2016
Fantastic story. A really enjoyable read. I'm looking forward to reading your other works.
Guest chapter 43 . 8/27/2016
I'm fairly new to the GoT Fandom. I've watched the first four seasons and fell in love with all the characters. I love how complex each of them are. Even Jeffrey, the spoiled, twisted prince that he is. As of now, Arya and Tyrion are my favorites.

That said, I'm not new to fanfiction. Every Fandom that I've gotten into, I would devour their fanfics as if I was paid to do it. Most of the time, I'm left disappointed. Sometimes, even appalled by the butchering done to some characters. I fall in love with Fandom because of their characters and to see those characters be changed to fit a story sickens me. Not only does it take away my reason for loving them, but its disrespectful to the characters and writers. I can't tell you how many times I've left a story half read because they made someone weak so they could be saved.

But I continue to press on because once in a while. Once every 50 stories or so, I'll find a fic that not only has a great story, but where the characters are exactly who they were meant to be.

I'll admit, I was scared to read GoT fics because of the complexity of the characters. After seeing so many other Fandoms butchered, I was worried no one would be able to do them justice.

Then I found this. This is the first GoT fic I've read so far. Let me tell you, you've set the bar impossibly high. Your writing flowed beautifully and made it all too easy to get lost in the story. And your portrayal of the characters... just wow. I can't speak for all of them as I haven't read the books yet, but the ones I know, you hit spot on. Especially Arya. Thank you, thank you, thank you for not making her weaker than she is. Thank you for making the change in her character towards the end happen naturally. I didn't even think to cry ooc when she found piece because everything in the story led to it. And the story itself. So heart wrenching and tragic. But still beautiful. If the writers for GoT read this, I honestly think they'd be awed by you. Flattered even.

I'm almost afraid to move on from this fic. I can't imagine finding another that'll catch the characters so perfectly. You've probably ruined me for all other GoT fics, but I can't thank you enough for it.