Reviews for Family Matters
R.U. Lisnin chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
The ending was so sad... :'( I actually kinda reared up a bit... Awesome story though
hawaiifiveolover chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
"yeah, if they don't kill each other first." hahah funny
Lover of Reid chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
A nice sweet ending. I'm glad that Katerina was able to close the case after so long. I'm also glad to see that Steve and Kono confessed their true feelings for each other.
Lover of Reid chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
That was great but sad. I wish that Stan didn't have to die.
Lover of Reid chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Ok the mob boss sounds rather scary and intimidating. I don't blame Stan for shivering.
Lover of Reid chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
That was great. I'm interested to see what happens to Stan, and what Steve and the team will do when they realize what's happened to him.
Lover of Reid chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
Oh my God I didn't see that coming. If I didn't know any better I'd say that whatever case they had had is now going down the drain.
Lover of Reid chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
That was great. To see Steve and his brother living together should be interesting. From the looks of things, Stan is more annoying to Steve than Danny can sometimes be.
Lover of Reid chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
That was great. I already don't trust Stan all that much. I wonder when Steve will tell him about their father and the truth behind their mother's death? I know that Steve wants to believe that his brother wouldn't lie to him, but he would still make a point to read a file that someone gives him. If Mary is still on the island, I think he should keep her and Stan apart based on how they can be together.
Lover of Reid chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
That was great. Its like a little wierd to imagine two Steves, one good and one bad. I can only imagine what it would be like if Stan cleaned up his appearance, he could reck havoc in the office.
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
That was great. I love Danny's reaction to Steve having a twin. Definitely sounds like something Danny would say in a cituation like this. I'm also interested in learning what kind of relationship there is between Katrina and Steve.
Veuve Noir chapter 10 . 6/23/2012
i love it

it's very good.
francis2 chapter 10 . 5/14/2012
Poor Steve lost yet another family member. This was a great story.
TvFanatic97 chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
Apart from Steve and Kono admitting their feelings, this chapter was so sad and had me feeling a tad emotional. I hope your next fic won't be so sad.
TvFanatic97 chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
No, Stan! Such a sad chapter.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »